Thread: Meeting AB's in the UK

Default Meeting AB's in the UK

I'm keen to meet other AB/DLs in real life but I'm very wary of attending big meet ups as I'm relatively new to the AB world and I don't think I would feel comfortable in a big group of people.

I live in London so I'm sure there are plenty of AB's nearby but I'm at a loss how to go about finding fellow AB's. Preferably, I'm looking to meet AB's around my age with similar interests in common. Has anyone got any advice on how to meet AB's please?

Quote Originally Posted by gp123 View Post
    I'm keen to meet other AB/DLs in real life but I'm very wary of attending big meet ups as I'm relatively new to the AB world and I don't think I would feel comfortable in a big group of people.

I live in London so I'm sure there are plenty of AB's nearby but I'm at a loss how to go about finding fellow AB's. Preferably, I'm looking to meet AB's around my age with similar interests in common. Has anyone got any advice on how to meet AB's please?
    Of the AB events I have been to I guess the Adult Baby Club at Central Station near Kings Cross would be the one I'd recommend for meeting other ABs (although people there are more often rather DL in their tastes...) a primarily social "grown-up" mode, rather than little mode. It will cost you 15 to get in, but once you're in you can wear a nappy and talk about beer and football and computers with other guys in their 20s and 30s. Generally about two dozen people there - enough to find at least one or two you might want to talk to.

I'm also from the UK, although am an Expat. How often are the events?

Quote Originally Posted by babyplane View Post
    I'm also from the UK, although am an Expat. How often are the events?
    Once a month, next event will be 19th September - you can find the website through google ;-)