• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

laxilover

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I have just got out of hair school and am currently taking a hiatus before finding a job. I LOVE to cook/bake. If I ever get the chance to be on a cooking show I will take it. I have a lot of different tv shows that I love to watch or obsess over. But who cares right? I would love to be diapered but I have never had the chance. This site is the closest I could find to talk about my obsession of laxatives. I can't find anything else to at least talk with people who have a similar interest as I do.

Hello laxilover and welcome to the group.

laxilover said:
I have just got out of hair school and am currently taking a hiatus before finding a job. I LOVE to cook/bake. If I ever get the chance to be on a cooking show I will take it. I have a lot of different tv shows that I love to watch or obsess over. But who cares right?

Well I do. I to am a food fanatic and love cooking.
I would like to invite you to take a look at the "Foodie" group. We started it about three years ago and have a recipe share/cookbook format.

I would love to be diapered but I have never had the chance. This site is the closest I could find to talk about my obsession of laxatives. I can't find anything else to at least talk with people who have a similar interest as I do.

I do not know if we do have that area. I would suggest that you look at the rules and keep in mind that anything that can be construed as self harm is frowned upon.

Anyway

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back