Abu cushies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick24798

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Does anyone know where and if I can get the ab universe cushies diapers in the UK?

Nick24798 said:
Does anyone know where and if I can get the ab universe cushies diapers in the UK?

I think you can get them pretty much anywhere but shipping costs an arm and a bloody leg if you're outside the US. Just from the normal ABUniverse website.

Milko said:
I think you can get them pretty much anywhere but shipping costs an arm and a bloody leg if you're outside the US. Just from the normal ABUniverse website.

Thanks for that info

Dose anywhere else sell them that you know of that dosent cost a fortune to ship to the UK

Apart from eBay, not alot

They are on their way over here as we speak, they are due to be sold by incontinence shop, this has told by Casey from AB Universe.
I was told that they should be here by the end of August. So you should be able to by Cushies, Super dry kids, and sissy diapers.
I can't wait!

Waddlebum said:
They are on their way over here as we speak, they are due to be sold by incontinence shop, this has told by Casey from AB Universe.
I was told that they should be here by the end of August. So you should be able to by Cushies, Super dry kids, and sissy diapers.
I can't wait!
If this is true I'm sooo excited I've wanted some of the cloth backed ones since they came out
I hope they do come

- - - Updated - - -

Waddlebum said:
I can't wait!
If this is true I'm sooo excited I've wanted some of the cloth backed ones since they came out
I hope they do come

- - - Updated - - -

Is this the people who will be selling them
http://www.incontinenceshop.com

Have a look at abdl factory, they are in Europe and shipping is not so much. They do a Nappy that's supposed to be the same as the AB cushies.

If the 2 tape cloth backed cushies are coming to the UK by the end of the month
I think I'll wait for the real thing
Let's just hope they really do

Ooh ooh I'll have to try those

- - - Updated - - -

Bushdog said:
Have a look at abdl factory, they are in Europe and shipping is not so much. They do a Nappy that's supposed to be the same as the AB cushies.

Thanks, I would rather like the cloth backed cushies as I have a soft spot for cloth backed nappies

- - - Updated - - -

Bby said:
If the 2 tape cloth backed cushies are coming to the UK by the end of the month
I think I'll wait for the real thing
Let's just hope they really do

If it happens it would be a dream come true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back