Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abu cushies

Default Abu cushies

Does anyone know where and if I can get the ab universe cushies diapers in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick24798 View Post
    Does anyone know where and if I can get the ab universe cushies diapers in the UK?
    I think you can get them pretty much anywhere but shipping costs an arm and a bloody leg if you're outside the US. Just from the normal ABUniverse website.

Quote Originally Posted by Milko View Post
    I think you can get them pretty much anywhere but shipping costs an arm and a bloody leg if you're outside the US. Just from the normal ABUniverse website.
    Thanks for that info

Dose anywhere else sell them that you know of that dosent cost a fortune to ship to the UK

They are on their way over here as we speak, they are due to be sold by incontinence shop, this has told by Casey from AB Universe.
    I was told that they should be here by the end of August. So you should be able to by Cushies, Super dry kids, and sissy diapers.
    I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Waddlebum View Post
    They are on their way over here as we speak, they are due to be sold by incontinence shop, this has told by Casey from AB Universe.
    I was told that they should be here by the end of August. So you should be able to by Cushies, Super dry kids, and sissy diapers.
    I can't wait!
    If this is true I'm sooo excited I've wanted some of the cloth backed ones since they came out
    I hope they do come

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Waddlebum View Post
    I can't wait!
    If this is true I'm sooo excited I've wanted some of the cloth backed ones since they came out
    I hope they do come

- - - Updated - - -

Is this the people who will be selling them
    http://www.incontinenceshop.com

Have a look at abdl factory, they are in Europe and shipping is not so much. They do a Nappy that's supposed to be the same as the AB cushies.

I just visited ABU and ABDL Factory pondering about Cushies ! They are a nappy I would soooo like to try!
    Here's a link to the shop for the four-tape version of Cushies: http://abdlfactory.com/disposable-di...product_id=345 the name of the product is Diappizz

If the 2 tape cloth backed cushies are coming to the UK by the end of the month
    I think I'll wait for the real thing
    Let's just hope they really do