Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Abu cushies

  1. #1

    Default Abu cushies

    Does anyone know where and if I can get the ab universe cushies diapers in the UK?

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Nick24798 View Post
    Does anyone know where and if I can get the ab universe cushies diapers in the UK?
    I think you can get them pretty much anywhere but shipping costs an arm and a bloody leg if you're outside the US. Just from the normal ABUniverse website.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Milko View Post
    I think you can get them pretty much anywhere but shipping costs an arm and a bloody leg if you're outside the US. Just from the normal ABUniverse website.
    Thanks for that info

  4. #4

    Default

    Dose anywhere else sell them that you know of that dosent cost a fortune to ship to the UK

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Default

    They are on their way over here as we speak, they are due to be sold by incontinence shop, this has told by Casey from AB Universe.
    I was told that they should be here by the end of August. So you should be able to by Cushies, Super dry kids, and sissy diapers.
    I can't wait!

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Waddlebum View Post
    They are on their way over here as we speak, they are due to be sold by incontinence shop, this has told by Casey from AB Universe.
    I was told that they should be here by the end of August. So you should be able to by Cushies, Super dry kids, and sissy diapers.
    I can't wait!
    If this is true I'm sooo excited I've wanted some of the cloth backed ones since they came out
    I hope they do come

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Waddlebum View Post
    They are on their way over here as we speak, they are due to be sold by incontinence shop, this has told by Casey from AB Universe.
    I was told that they should be here by the end of August. So you should be able to by Cushies, Super dry kids, and sissy diapers.
    I can't wait!
    If this is true I'm sooo excited I've wanted some of the cloth backed ones since they came out
    I hope they do come

    - - - Updated - - -

    Is this the people who will be selling them
    http://www.incontinenceshop.com

  8. #8

    Default

    Have a look at abdl factory, they are in Europe and shipping is not so much. They do a Nappy that's supposed to be the same as the AB cushies.

  9. #9

    Default

    I just visited ABU and ABDL Factory pondering about Cushies ! They are a nappy I would soooo like to try!
    Here's a link to the shop for the four-tape version of Cushies: http://abdlfactory.com/disposable-di...product_id=345 the name of the product is Diappizz

  10. #10

    Default

    If the 2 tape cloth backed cushies are coming to the UK by the end of the month
    I think I'll wait for the real thing
    Let's just hope they really do

Similar Threads

  1. Got My Cushies
    By PaciPilot in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16-Mar-2013, 23:37
  2. Do Cushies Cloth Feel Different than Cushies Plastic?
    By PaciPilot in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-Mar-2013, 00:32
  3. Ab Cushies
    By Topback16 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 24-Apr-2011, 15:44
  4. ABU cushies?
    By axbnn in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-Jan-2011, 21:33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.