NorthShore Supreme Lite Briefs Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
I've been holding back waiting for the regular size which hasn't been mentioned for quite a while.

Unfortunately, the investment required to produce NorthShore briefs in Regular size was too large for us to swallow at this time. We'll re-evaluate at a later date.

NorthShoreAdam said:
It is possible they are made at same plant in France, but there are about 100 variables when producing a diaper. Many of them are not noticeable easily to consumers. One basic variable is the amount of SAP polymers. You would not notice if one diaper has twice as much as another just by looking at it, but the difference in absorbency would be pronounced even though the dry weight of the diaper is almost the same. I have no idea what specs Kolibri uses. My only point is that looks can be deceiving and it is highly unlikely they have the same formulation as every company requests something different based on their customer needs.

That is very much true.

Also, it's worth noting that I didn't have the two products side-by-side, as I was in Europe when I tried the Kolibris and in the U.S. when I tried your briefs.

When I said that they "were identical in look, fit and performance" I just meant that for all I could recall by memory, if I didn't know that the diapers came from separate companies, I could have mistaken them for the same product. I'm normally pretty picky about diaper specs so I'd trust my instinct with this, but of course some manufacturing variables might well have passed unobserved after a few months' time :)

I'd be curious to hear someone else's comparative test in case anyone had the chance to get their hands on both products!

How did the two products compare price wise?

ornitorrinco said:
How did the two products compare price wise?

NorthShore Supremes come at $ 21.45 for a pack of 15 ($ 1.43 per diaper)

Kolibri Comslip Pluses come at 12.22 € for a pack of 15 (0.81 € per diaper)

All three sizes of the new NorthShore Supreme Lite Briefs are now in-stock. These are our new plastic-backed briefs that are less bulky and less rigid than the original Supreme Briefs and are comparable to Abena Level 2 in absorbency. Supreme Lite is available in Medium, Large and X-Large at http://www.northshorecare.com/northshore-supreme-lite-briefs.html

Samples are available upon request.

Llayden said:
Woohoo! I can't wait for the mediums to become available. I'm sure these will be excellent for daytime needs!

Nice to see more products from Northshore care. What are the chances that Northshore care picks up more brands like Dry 24/7s or something like the all white Bambino diapers? Things of that nature to cater to the ab/dl crowd

Good news. We have already added Dry 24/7 to our catalog. It's currently available from NorthShore on Amazon or for phone orders by calling 800-563-0161. They will be added to our website very soon.

Hey Adam

I tried the Northshore supremes and they rank #1 here beats all the others out there

Thanks for the great feedback about the NorthShore Supremes! :cool:

Yooperpampers said:
Hey Adam

I tried the Northshore supremes and they rank #1 here beats all the others out there

Regular size? Does that mean emails? So still no possibility of a small Supreme with plastic?

Small Supreme with plastic are waiting to be produced right now. These will be model 1228. We expect them to be ready for sale by first week of November. Once we have confirmation that they've left Europe, we will add to our site to start taking pre-orders. Pre-orders are available by phone already.

Oceltot said:
Regular size? Does that mean emails? So still no possibility of a small Supreme with plastic?

NorthShoreAdam said:
Good news. We have already added Dry 24/7 to our catalog. It's currently available from NorthShore on Amazon or for phone orders by calling 800-563-0161. They will be added to our website very soon.

Nice! I'll be sure to grab some once they show up on the website, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back