Harley quinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

dljonah20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Is it just me, or does anybody else think harley quinn is the sexiest, funniest, sweetest girlfriend and maniac clown could have, from the animated series in the 90's, to the gods and monsters version where vampire batman actually bites her! To the new suicide squad movie, she is ways so sexy and so crazy, gotta love the wild ones

I love Harley! Do you think the Joker really loves her, or just tolerates and uses her? I really like her friendship with Poison Ivy as well. (I will always have a hopeless crush on Poison Ivy.) I'm really looking forward to the Suicide Squad movie and seeing a real-life Harley!

One of the most erotic things I have ever seen was someone did a little comic that spun off where Harley and Ivy were lesbian lovers. No sexual content or naughty drawing, but loads of innuendo. Just...wow.

AnalogRTO said:
One of the most erotic things I have ever seen was someone did a little comic that spun off where Harley and Ivy were lesbian lovers. No sexual content or naughty drawing, but loads of innuendo. Just...wow.
Hmm... I'd like to read that. :smile:

ForeignExtra said:
Hmm... I'd like to read that. :smile:

Look for harleyivy on deviantart.com

AnalogRTO said:
Look for harleyivy on deviantart.com

Wow, that brings up all kinds of interesting things! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back