Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
well i guess this is it.. i might have just got caught :(

today my mom told me that she's gonna change my bed sheets and i tought okay she respects my privacy, never snoops around my room, and my diapers are stashed in a locked cabinet anyway.

but when i entered my room i saw that instead of just changing the bed sheets, she completely cleaned my room. that wouldn't really be an issue, but then i noticed an old lego build instructions book in the trash. i believe i kept this book in a drawer under my bed where i keep my "self love utilities". i got worried if she found them because that would be embarassing.

but half a minute later it suddenly popped into my mind that i put a wet drynite in that drawer last night and didn't yet dispose of it!!! to make it even worse, it was a girls drynite and i'm a guy

if she really did open that drawer while cleaning my room, she most likely found it. i do have a way to check if she really opened the drawer or not. i have two dirty shirts in there that i use to wrap the wet diapers to reduce the smell, and if she opened the drawer, she would see them and take them out to wash them. but right now i'm way too scared to check my drawer :(

i'll keep you guys updated. but for now let's just hope i didn't got caught because i would die of embarassment if my parents found out about this :(

Better make a b line to the laundry area and see if the shirts are there

cuddlekitty46 said:
but right now i'm way too scared to check my drawer
The sooner you check the drawer the sooner you can either start formulating what you're going to say when it's brought up or stop freaking out because the drawer was untouched.

well maybe you should talk to her about this. It sounds like the not knowing whether she knows or not is more painful than anything else. I know its scary. she'll probably advise therapy, but maybe thats a good thing. I could sure use some.

Just try and respect where she's coming from here. She obviously doesn't want to hurt you and is scared because she cleaned your stuff out without talking to you about it, but she also didn't kick you out or lector you or tell you to man up which is sign of pretty deep love in my book given the lack of info on this stuff.

UPDATE: i let out a huge sigh of relief after i checked my drawer. dirty shirts, "love utilities", and my soaked drynite are all there exactly as i left them. i noticed that the drawer was jammed by a little piece of plastic, which means that she surely didn't open it.

i know that my mom has a lot of respect for my privacy and would never open anything in my room, except for my dresser when she does the laundry. but just to be on the safe side, i'm gonna lock that drawer the same way i locked that cabinet where i keep my stash. i might just open a new thread showing how i did it

i sure feel sooo much better now

I know it's sometimes difficult because of timing, especially around parents, but getting rid of dirty diapers as soon as possible is a good habit to get in. Because they smell, it's like posting a sign, "Dirty Diapers Here". That said, I'm glad you dodged the bullet. I was not so lucky when I was in college, and my mom did send me to a psychiatrist.

Phew! This was an exciting and nerve-wracking story hahah <__<; oh man..
Good to hear it was a false alarm! It's a good idea to lock it from now on, please do make a thread on how to do it, I am curious about it :3

dogboy said:
I know it's sometimes difficult because of timing, especially around parents, but getting rid of dirty diapers as soon as possible is a good habit to get in.
i dump my dirty diapers every other day, or just keep the window open all the time if i'm too lazy to walk take a walk to the dumpster site. but this time i completely forgot that i have a wet diaper in my room..
TyphaHare said:
Phew! This was an exciting and nerve-wracking story hahah <__<; oh man..
Good to hear it was a false alarm! It's a good idea to lock it from now on, please do make a thread on how to do it, I am curious about it :3
it really was a nerve wrecking experience, but the relief was huge after i found out that the drawer remained untouched.

maybe i'll make that thread today if i manage to force myself to take the pictures of the lock mechaniscm. it's very simple actually. i'm pretty sure that almost everyone has the right equipment to make that lock. but more about it on that thread when i start it :)

Be careful with those used diapers! That's how my mom ended up finding out about my diapers.

Sounds like you are in the clear. But if she were to find ever find out I would say do not talk about it or bring it up unless she brings it up first. And make sure you dispose of those used diapers in a quick and discreet matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back