Thread: What diaper should I get

Default What diaper should I get

so right now I wear certainty Walgreens briefs. I am looking to get a thicker mor absorbent diaper. I was thinking molicare, north shore or abrena briefs. What do y'all recommend? Any other good brands that would be more babyish? Thanks

Go to xp medical, the have tested / reviews of all the diaper heavy hitters

The ones you mentioned should all be more impressive than what you've been buying. Of those, I'd be most inclined towards Abena 4s (M4/L4). In terms of babyish and thicker diapers, take a look at:

Despite the bad per diaper price, a sample pack is always the way to go to start out, both to accurately judge size and see if the way it fits really suits you.

I really like the dry 24/7 personally, however they are all white and not very babyish. XP medical is probably going to be your best bet, they diaper revies, have good prices, and discrete shipping.

Abena M4 is great, the North Shore briefa are pretty good and Dry24/7 is pretty awesome as well.

I like and use the Dry 24/7's I hear good things about northshore as well but have never tried them (can't find a Canadian distributor)

I started out wearing level 2 Abenas while out and about but have now switched to 100% 24/7 using Dry 24/7's