Thread: Anoyone bought from nappies R us?

Default Anoyone bought from nappies R us?

Hi guys n gals. Has anyone here bought from a UK online store called nappies R us? On the Friday just gone I made a purchase of two packs of Comficare M10 as I like my nappies bulky. However they didn't have a Pay Pal option nor do they have a phone contact number and I wouldn't particularly like going to my bank to start a refund claim to a company called nappies R us if I don't hear back from them. Anyone here bought from these guys before?

I have brought from them once, like you for Comficare. They are part of Incontinence shop which I use as my main supplier, who now list the Comficare on their site. I wouldn't worry about not receiving your order, they are very reliable. I think your statement will show 'inco shop manchester'.

Just seen they are about to start stocking printed nappies!

I've bought from them, had no problems, order was with me in a few days from ordering, I've been informed the ABU are going to be stocked at incontinence shop!

My regular supplier of M10s, cheap and a very prompt delivery service. Plain packaging too which is important