Pampers size 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick24798

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Does anyone know where I can find pampers cruisers size 7 in the UK? Or do they only sell in America

Nick24798 said:
Does anyone know where I can find pampers cruisers size 7 in the UK? Or do they only sell in America

I reckon they're only America buddy. As far as I can remember anyway. Though if they sell pampers in the UK then I'd think they should sell size 7.

Shame, oh well guess I'll just stick to pampers size 6+. I know you can get them on eBay and Amazon, but I'm not prepared to pay their prices.

Nick24798 said:
Shame, oh well guess I'll just stick to pampers size 6+. I know you can get them on eBay and Amazon, but I'm not prepared to pay their prices.

I've heard that size 6+ from Europe is a little bit bigger than the USA size 7, but I could be wrong.

CodyBaby said:
I've heard that size 6+ from Europe is a little bit bigger than the USA size 7, but I could be wrong.

They're no bigger. But then Pampers Cruisers 7 is also no bigger than Baby Dry 6 in the US. The "size 7" myth just lives on and on. For a while, the elastic wings on Cruisers were a lot better, but the difference is pretty trivial these days.

Up until recently, Pampers UK was quoting simply ridiculous weights on the UK Pampers packaging--something like 2x the kg weights on the equivalent US sizes. That's mostly been fixed now.

When comparing Cruisers and Swaddlers sizes to Baby Dry, Extra Protection, and Luvs, you basically have to subtract a size. Sad, but true. There is no "size 7" diaper from P&G--unless you count Underjams, which I don't. (And interestingly, the rise on Underjams L/XL is also virtually identical to Baby Dry 6.)

Cottontail said:
They're no bigger. But then Pampers Cruisers 7 is also no bigger than Baby Dry 6 in the US. The "size 7" myth just lives on and on. For a while, the elastic wings on Cruisers were a lot better, but the difference is pretty trivial these days.

Up until recently, Pampers UK was quoting simply ridiculous weights on the UK Pampers packaging--something like 2x the kg weights on the equivalent US sizes. That's mostly been fixed now.

When comparing Cruisers and Swaddlers sizes to Baby Dry, Extra Protection, and Luvs, you basically have to subtract a size. Sad, but true. There is no "size 7" diaper from P&G--unless you count Underjams, which I don't. (And interestingly, the rise on Underjams L/XL is also virtually identical to Baby Dry 6.)

No offense but you kind of blew that Nick.. Less than a WEEK and you got discovered. That must be some kind of record.

Nick24798 said:
Milko said:
No offense but you kind of blew that Nick.. Less than a WEEK and you got discovered. That must be some kind of record.

anyone that fits into pampers size 6 is bound to attract the scrutiny of the mods...

bambinod said:
anyone that fits into pampers size 6 is bound to attract the scrutiny of the mods...

True. But you'd be surprised at how many 18+ members can still wear them.

Ah shucks I was thinking it was time to go pick up a pack. I weigh 100 and fit sm GoodNites but tight of course LG are better.

Mattew said:

True :eek:

Mattew said:

though statistically speaking, that probably amounts to 1-3% of adisc's regular userbase. And to more than 80% of adisc's underage userbase in hiding. so as i said, attracts the mods like flies to honey.

You can make anything fit with duct tape :>

Duct Tape - the miracle of 21st century living!

Mattew said:

Curious, what sort of waist/hip dimensions would one need to fit into the large size baby diapers?

MichaelWeston said:
When I first started likeing diaper I fit in pampers (I was about 14) I stopped for a long time. Now I came back when I was 20 and I can fit in goodnites, thankfully they are stretchy I am a 32-34 waist.

Sorry to be sort of redundant in my posts on this thread. Likewise, as I have been getting back into diapers I bought a pack of goodnites. About a year ago I never could have dreamed of fitting into goodnites, but now being down to a 30 inch waist, they fit really nice. Do you know if the larger diaper sizes ( I guess the 6's and 7's) would fit someone with a 30 waist, and hips not much larger?

FudgedInLuvs said:
Curious, what sort of waist/hip dimensions would one need to fit into the large size baby diapers?

Hard to say but I am around 26" waist and a couple more inches in hip and I can wear them :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back