Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how many of you have been caught not just by parents but by anyone?

Default how many of you have been caught not just by parents but by anyone?

Once I was caught by my grandma and she told my parents and it didn't go over very well for me it was so embarrassing they tried to make me talk to a therapist about it which wont happing in my book lets just say they wasted their money then they said they were gonna buy me diapers and make me wear them to school and everywhere else for a couple of weeks as badly as i love diapers I couldn't have done it it was so embarrassing put it that way how many of you diaper butts has this happened too please share your stories

i don't know if it counts as getting caught, but anyway, here's my story.

about 3 weeks ago i ordered a stash of drynites and when the delivery guy arrived and opened the van, i saw him look at a piece of paper that was taped to my box. i gave him the cash, and he handed me the box and the piece of paper he looked at before.

after i got the box to my bedroom and opened it up with a huge hype, i checked out that piece of paper. it turned out to be a reciept, and below my name and adress it said "huggies drynites girls diapers". i got a tiny bit of a thrill after i read that, but i didn't really care about it, because the delivery guy was gone and didn't make any comments about it before.

i could say i kinda got caught..

I was once almost caught by my sister, I was Wearing just a nappy and I was just about to mess in it, when I got a dreaded knock on my bedroom door. Nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by Nick24798 View Post
    I was once almost caught by my sister, I was Wearing just a nappy and I was just about to mess in it, when I got a dreaded knock on my bedroom door. Nuff said
    Hahahahahahah I think I would've died if that happened to me My sister knows about my AB/DL interests but I think I'd be pushing her acceptance a bit much if she saw me in that situation ^_^

Well my last order of Abu sdk's went to the neighbors house, he opened the box saw them, then called me to get them.
    About a year ago I was good shopping, I bent over and the top of my diaper was exposed for the world to see, a lady saw it and just giggled and smiled.
    It doesn't bother me anymore to be "caught" especially by strangers. I like what I do so I'll keep doing it, it's not like some activities that could be dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Milko View Post
    Hahahahahahah I think I would've died if that happened to me My sister knows about my AB/DL interests but I think I'd be pushing her acceptance a bit much if she saw me in that situation ^_^
    I know right , I just took it off , and dived for a pair of boxer shorts

Dude that same exact thing happened to me with my Grandma, except I had already messed. I jumped under the covers and she came in and talked to me for like 2 minutes. That really sucked but thankfully I didn't get caught.

I don't think I've ever been caught by anyone other than my dad, but I've definitely made some of my friends suspicious.

I got "caught" by a good friend of mine while I was helping him work around his house. He already knew that I had to wear diapers but he had never actually seen them. This time I bent over to do something and my shirt rode up in back and he could clearly see the top of my diaper. He said "Hey, your Depends are showing". It was around the time that the Depends commercials were showing on TV and it just seemed really funny at the time. We had a good laugh about it.

Quote Originally Posted by theQman View Post
    Dude that same exact thing happened to me with my Grandma, except I had already messed. I jumped under the covers and she came in and talked to me for like 2 minutes. That really sucked but thankfully I didn't get caught.

I don't think I've ever been caught by anyone other than my dad, but I've definitely made some of my friends suspicious.
    Ah mate, I think I'd have died had that happened to me, well I guess it kinda did. When you say messed, you mean you pooped

When you say messed, you mean you pooped
    Yeah probably, "messing" seems to be kind of a universal euphemism