Booster Pads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonnythepony said:
Agreed. The Abena abri-let Maxis are the best, for me comfort and price wise.

Agree 100%

PadsnPullups said:
As for disposable underwear I assume you mean pull-ups? Yes, pull-ups do make it easier but I've done it many times with my tape-up diapers on and it works just as well.
yes, sorry that wasn't clear. I like the Depends Real Fit, but they are such a pain to change during the day, why is why the idea of a baby diaper insert seems nice. Easy to switch out discretely, plus cheaper than multiple adult diapers.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Next time go for the Goodnites Tru-Fit inserts, they are way more effective.

I'll have to try those then. They are available at Walmart, right?

PaddedAndHappy said:
I'll have to try those then. They are available at Walmart, right?
They are available just about all retailers. Target, KMart, Walgreen's, CVS, and Walmart. Most grocerie stores as well.

PadsnPullups said:
I haven't tried the Tru-Fit inserts but I've heard they are good. One issue is the cost though, the size L/XL Tru-Fit inserts cost around 50 cents each which is more than twice as expensive as the size 5 baby diapers which run around 22 cents each. I also like the fact that they have their own standing leak guards. Not sure if the Tru-Fit inserts have those.

That depends on where you get those diapers and what brand they are. Baby diapers hold very little compared to the Tru-Fit inserts. They are thicker, longer, and they don't require the extra work of poking holes in the lining.

No booster pads have leakguards. It's not necessary. These inserts are for the Goodnites underwear like pants that do have leakguards. You should try them because they are far superior compared to a baby diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back