Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Lastly I've been thinking I haven't been rewarding myself. I decided to get myself something nice, so I did some shopping and found a cheap new DS nearby, and went to grab it. It came with a free copy of Mario Cart 7. I already have most of the Pokemon games. I'm missing Black and White along with Black 2 and White 2.

I used to play my DSi heaps back in 2009 but I just sort of gradually lost interest in it. Maybe I should check out the DS scene again and see what they've been up to in the last few years..

I wanted the pikachu-themed DS, but they got sold out a day before I got to the store :( so I have a plain white one now! It's a console I have put the most hours into. Not even my Playstation 3 gets so much attention as mt DS! It's so handy and has the most fun games :p I have like every pokemon game ever made for it haha

Cool, I still remember the Pokemon blue

get Majaora's mask 3d it's excellent.

I say this having a good retro gaming history. I've never played a Link game.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I say this having a good retro gaming history. I've never played a Link game.

I think you mean Zelda game :p

Either or Snow You know what I mean

3ds has plenty of fun games to try, majoras mask is fun but i personally like a link between worlds more. Monster Hunter 4 is fun and challenging and it now has online play if it gets too tough. its hard to go wrong with whatever you get honestly.

It is exceptional! What I would love more than that is Twilight Princess on 3DS!

I still have my original DS collection from when I was in middle school.

You mean 3DS OP? You can't play Mario Kart 7 on a real DS.

I still have my original DS and I used to have a DS Lite but gave it to my nephew's half sister and I also have a DSi XL and a original 3DS and 3DS XL NES version and new 3DS Majora's Mask edition.

- - - Updated - - -

Sulqy117 said:
3ds has plenty of fun games to try, majoras mask is fun but i personally like a link between worlds more. Monster Hunter 4 is fun and challenging and it now has online play if it gets too tough. its hard to go wrong with whatever you get honestly.

I beat A Link Between Two Worlds in two days, fun game. Also it's very flexible because you can play the dungeons in any order and it doesn't matter. You just have to bring the right items you rent and it sucks you have to pay for them every time you get a game over but you can buy the items too. I would just reset the game and try again every time I died lol. Then Hero mode unlocks when you beat the game. I saw it was a lot like A Link to the Past

Plenty of great games for 3DS ^^ Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Shin Megami Tensei 4, Bravely Default, 3 really good Zelda games (Ocarina of time, Majora's mask, A Link Between Worlds)

I've been on my 3ds a LOT lately. Been playing Fantasy Life, mainly, and other games. It's such a fun system, lots of good games for it. I want to buy a new Zelda for it sometime soon. Really into RPGs of late. That or Rune Factory 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back