Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got myself a new DS

Thumbs up I got myself a new DS

Lastly I've been thinking I haven't been rewarding myself. I decided to get myself something nice, so I did some shopping and found a cheap new DS nearby, and went to grab it. It came with a free copy of Mario Cart 7. I already have most of the Pokemon games. I'm missing Black and White along with Black 2 and White 2.

I used to play my DSi heaps back in 2009 but I just sort of gradually lost interest in it. Maybe I should check out the DS scene again and see what they've been up to in the last few years..

I wanted the pikachu-themed DS, but they got sold out a day before I got to the store so I have a plain white one now! It's a console I have put the most hours into. Not even my Playstation 3 gets so much attention as mt DS! It's so handy and has the most fun games :P I have like every pokemon game ever made for it haha

I say this having a good retro gaming history. I've never played a Link game.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    I say this having a good retro gaming history. I've never played a Link game.
    I think you mean Zelda game :P

3ds has plenty of fun games to try, majoras mask is fun but i personally like a link between worlds more. Monster Hunter 4 is fun and challenging and it now has online play if it gets too tough. its hard to go wrong with whatever you get honestly.

It is exceptional! What I would love more than that is Twilight Princess on 3DS!