Thread: I found some art - And I would love to re-create the clothing style!

Lightbulb I found some art - And I would love to re-create the clothing style!

I was browsing the mostly lovely halls of DeviantArt and stumbled across this pieces of art. The thing that I am enthralled by is the style of clothing the bear is wearing, it's sleek, yet powerful. I would love to be able to recreate the style somehow.

Can you guys help me out here?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the_time_has_come_by_ghostbear2k-d4alqqz.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	24600

You want to recreate the exact style of the artist? What do you need help with specifically?

Quote Originally Posted by Baxton View Post
    You want to recreate the exact style of the artist? What do you need help with specifically?
    I want to re-create the style of clothing that the character in the image is wearing. It's sleek yet powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Themanswifesman View Post
    I was browsing the mostly lovely halls of DeviantArt and stumbled across this pieces of art. The thing that I am enthralled by is the style of clothing the bear is wearing, it's sleek, yet powerful. I would love to be able to recreate the style somehow.

Can you guys help me out here?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the_time_has_come_by_ghostbear2k-d4alqqz.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	24600

Quote Originally Posted by Themanswifesman View Post
    I want to re-create the style of clothing that the character in the image is wearing. It's sleek yet powerful.
    Would it be possible for you to use different words to describe what you want? How are you planning to recreate the style? Art? Personal clothing? Coffee Mug shape? So fare, we are not understanding and we have gotten the same words twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    Would it be possible for you to use different words to describe what you want? How are you planning to recreate the style? Art? Personal clothing? Coffee Mug shape? So fare, we are not understanding and we have gotten the same words twice.
    Personal clothing.

I would've replied sooner but there was a weird glitch with the site and I couldn't see anything of importance.