Which is the better pullup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melmel

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tena ultimate underwear VS Always Discreet (max absorbency of course). Which is better?

Always Discreet bonus question: Which size is better for a 42 inch waist? S/M or L?

Last edited:
Hello,

The Tena ultimate underwear doesn't exist in France and seems specific to Canada, but I think they are the equivalent of the Tena pants maxi.

To answer your question, it depends on what's your definition of better.
If it's about absorbency only, I would go for the Tena ultimate underwear, which is very absorbent.

However, the Always Discreet underwear are very comfortable, absorb very well (I advice the "Maximum" absorbency level) and have a better design.

And concerning the size, I would maybe go for a L size for your waist. Both can fit I guess, but the L size will absorb more!

Hope it helps.

Unfortunately there are no really good pullups that work anywhere as well as premium taped diapers

Rob110 said:
Unfortunately there are no really good pullups that work anywhere as well as premium taped diapers

Thanks but that wasn't my question :)

My experience with Tena underwear isn't good. The crotch is very narrow, if you have anything more powerful than a constant drip, it will leak. Ie tried both the Men's and the unisex version and they both have their issues. I haven't tried Always, but I know they are made by Pampers. They have a very feminine design and they are thin.

With just my experience with Tena, I'd say to try Always. If you want a higher capacity underwear, Abena, and North Shore come to mind.

large!

Tena ultimate underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back