Thread: Bambino Classico brighter colors?

Default Bambino Classico brighter colors?

I was browsing Bambino's website today and on there homepage the picture of the Classico has much brighter colors than I remember. Granted, it has been quite some time since I've ordered Classico's, but I remember the colors being much more dull. Did they revise the Classico taping panel? Can anyone verify this?

It's also been awhile since I last placed a Bambino order, even longer since I touched the Classicos. But I'm getting a variety case on Tuesday, so I'll see if I can verify. Might just be an updated photo with different lighting, not sure. After the Bellisimos and Teddys came out, I really haven't looked back at the Biancos and Classicos.

I know these two pictures are definitely in different lighting, but I think it's pretty clear the color is different. The first picture is from Bambino's homepage, the second is under the section "About Bambino Classico".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439400375.685999.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	24598
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439400385.977292.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	24599

Quote Originally Posted by MilesTheFox88 View Post
    It's also been awhile since I last placed a Bambino order, even longer since I touched the Classicos. But I'm getting a variety case on Tuesday, so I'll see if I can verify. Might just be an updated photo with different lighting, not sure. After the Bellisimos and Teddys came out, I really haven't looked back at the Biancos and Classicos.
    Thanks MilesTheFox! Can't wait to see what you find...

If you haven't seen the Bambinos in a year or two, they definitely seem brighter than before. We order them rarely, and I also noticed a change (almost like someone just bumped up the saturation in editing). They look great, though. No complaints at it being more vivid!

No complaints at all, if they made them more vivid. I love a brightly colored diaper!