• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

amperedragon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi everybody!

I've been lurking around the community for a bit and figured now is as good of time as any to get involved. Feel free to call me Ampere or simply Amp (the name is my dragon character in a story I'm working on). I've been a DL for several years but only recently discovered the ABDL community. I am more of an occasional diaper user and have no interest in ever going 24/7 or becoming dependent on them.

Outside of the community, I have a Mechanical Engineering degree but am still in the job searching phase (hopefully that won't last too much longer). In my free time, I have four main hobbies/interests:

1. I am a movie buff and try to see as many of the quality major releases as possible. On average, I'll go to the theater about twice per month.

2. I am a theme park/roller coaster enthusiast and like to travel to new places partially to check out the local amusement park. As for now, I've visited over 70 different parks throughout North America.

3. I am a skier and usually spend 10-20 days each winter participating in this sport. Somewhat like my theme park interest, I like to travel to new ski resorts and have been to numerous major ones in the western United States.

4. I like to write stories, particularly in the fantasy/sci-fi genre. While I've rarely shared these stories online (I'm a bit of a perfectionist), I'm looking to change that in the future.

I tend to not be super active in online communities, but I look forward to seeing what I can learn here and interacting with others who share a common interest. I'm not usually one to start a conversation, but I will give input when I have it.

Hello Amp and welcome to the group.

This is a very nicely written introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hey Ampere, welcome to the ADISC community. Wow, roller coasters! Me too! Love 'em. Can't say I've been to as many parks as you (70, that's impressive), only a couple here in Ohio, but I truly love them.

You say you've been a DL for several years. What got you interested in the first place? How often do you wear, and what's your Fav brand? Any other baby/kid stuff?

Hope to get to know you better. If you're ever in Ohio, drop me a message. We can meet up at King's Island or Cedar Pointe.

Little2Roo said:
Hey Ampere, welcome to the ADISC community. Wow, roller coasters! Me too! Love 'em. Can't say I've been to as many parks as you (70, that's impressive), only a couple here in Ohio, but I truly love them.

Thanks for the welcome. Getting to that number of parks is primarily the result of participating in a few organized tours over the years, and that number does include everywhere from the major destination parks to small family entertainment centers with a few standard rides. The downside is running out of places to visit...other than Florida and Texas, I can only think of a handful of major US parks I have yet to visit.

You say you've been a DL for several years. What got you interested in the first place?

I honestly don't remember what got me interested. I've known I've had this interest since late middle/early high school, but I don't remember exactly what kicked it off.

How often do you wear, and what's your Fav brand?

I try to wear once a week, sometimes twice. It's hard to do it too frequently when I still live with my mom. For favorite brand, I'm still trying to figure out what I like as I've only had very limited opportunities to purchase premium brands until recently. I'm currently working through over a dozen samples I got on wearing clouds about a month ago. From what I've tried, the Bambino products (especially the Bellissimo) and Comficares are my favorites. Least favorite...ABU Super Dry Kids.

Any other baby/kid stuff?

Nope. Any interest in the AB side is limited to printed diaper designs.

Hope to get to know you better. If you're ever in Ohio, drop me a message. We can meet up at King's Island or Cedar Pointe.

I'll keep this in mind. I was just at those two parks last year so I'm not sure when I'll be back. Cedar Point is adding a new coaster next year, but I'm leaning toward trying to do the Deep South parks next year for Fury 325 and Lightning Rod.

Bellissimos are about the best diaper out there, love em! I usually wear them only on the weekends. My weekday diaper is the Northshore brand diaper (yeah, I have enough privacy that I can wear diapers most nights to bed). I have a bunch of other baby/kid stuff, but at the moment I'm most happy with my Paw Patrol bed sheets, comforter and Chase plushie. I just started into the babyfur side this year and I have loved every minute of it. Can't believe it took me so long to discover it, even though there is a large Furry sub group here on ADISC.

Have you ever shared your interest in diapers with anyone you know in real life? I did once, many years ago, and it turned really awkward and I don't think I would do it again, other than to share with another ABDL in real life.

So, tell me about some of the stories you write. I have written a few Age Regression stories for ADISC, and have tried writing other stuff, but always get a few chapters into it, then stop. I keep telling myself I will write more, one of these days. Oh well....

You sound really interesting. Let's keep talking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Little2Roo said:
Have you ever shared your interest in diapers with anyone you know in real life? I did once, many years ago, and it turned really awkward and I don't think I would do it again, other than to share with another ABDL in real life.

Nope, and I don't have any current plans to do so. As far as I'm concerned, as long as it isn't dangerous, destructive, illegal, or having an affect on others around me there is no reason to share it. I'm not super paranoid about someone accidentally finding out, but at the same time it's not something I'm going to show off.

So, tell me about some of the stories you write. I have written a few Age Regression stories for ADISC, and have tried writing other stuff, but always get a few chapters into it, then stop. I keep telling myself I will write more, one of these days. Oh well....

I originally started writing stories as a way to practice typing for a required computer class in school. At first, most of them were of the fan fiction variety, but over time I started coming up with more original ideas. As I didn't think most of my work was very good, I rarely shared anything outside of my family and friends. After a friend introduced me to the furry fandom and I created the character of Ampere, I began creating stories almost exclusively focused on the character. The general premise is that dragons were very real during the middle ages, but they were believed to have been driven to extinction during that time. What really happened, however, is that they instead went into hiding in colonies concealed by magic all over the world. While content to live in isolation, in the present day they have become dangerously close to being discovered. The main character, Ampere, is a bipedal dragon who is not formally part of any colony and, due to events in his past, has ties to both the human and dragon worlds. Most of the stories are of the action/fantasy/sci-fi variety and vary from short stories to longer multi-chapter deals (some as long as a short novel). However, since nothing was planned out in advance I discovered that there was a mess of conflicting information and the character had about a half-dozen variations of a backstory, so I took the few pieces I had actually posted anywhere down and have been trying to reboot it with a solid canon in place. Heavy schoolwork beginning in junior year of college had put the project on the backburner, but recently I've begun working again and hope to start sharing stuff in a month or two, likely on my (currently blank) FA page. I'll definitely share more information about the project when I've got more to share, but I'm currently got a trilogy of longer stories planned out and some ideas for short stand-alone stories in the middle.

Wow, that sounds really detailed and well developed. Whenever you are ready I would love to read some of your stuff. The majority of stories I've worked on are only partially completed, unfortunately. However, I do have a completed Age Regression trilogy that I posted here on ADISC years ago.

A Furry Fan! Yay, me too. I'm Little2Roo on Fur Affinity. Do you have accounts there? I can't believe how much we have in common.

Little2Roo said:
Wow, that sounds really detailed and well developed. Whenever you are ready I would love to read some of your stuff. The majority of stories I've worked on are only partially completed, unfortunately. However, I do have a completed Age Regression trilogy that I posted here on ADISC years ago.

Definitely. I'm thinking it will probably be early/mid October when I start posting it. I'd like to go with a weekly schedule and get several parts done before I start posting so that I won't have to miss weeks. I'll be sure to let you know once I start it.

A Furry Fan! Yay, me too. I'm Little2Roo on Fur Affinity. Do you have accounts there? I can't believe how much we have in common.

I've got an account on Fur Affinity (rcdragon1991), but it is currently blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back