What's your diaper budget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilesTheFox88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
For those that go through enough diapers to buy on a regular or near- regular basis, what do you find yourself spending on diapers and changing supplies?

My budget is enough to get several cases of Abenas and their boosters, I order almost every month now.

$150 a month enuff for case of a Bena m4 half case dry 24/7, wipes and powder and creams

I wear cloth but the plastic pants become brittle in several months. They can be expensive, but I'm still on the plus side compared to disposables. Still, I try to not go overboard, but buying replacements isn't a financial burden. I do buy Goodnites which I'll wear with my cloth diapers at night so I don't smell in the morning. I appreciate that my wife supports my diaper wearing, so I don't want to wear out the welcome. I'll buy 40 at a time so that costs money as well.

I spent $ 10,000 on my cloth including custom plastic and rubber pants and 60 custom onsies,after that I have bought an additional 240 + additional onesies ( I buy onsies in bulk of batches of 20 or more and get $5 off each onsies plus free Shipping and customs, golf shirt onsies I get $10 off ) my diapers are simple white my plastic pants and onesies are every color in the rainbow and some that are not in the rainbow ( I am waiting for someone to come out with pants like the aurora borealis!. So all told I probably have an easy $ 20, 000 in diapers liners pants and onesies, oh I also have about 40 reusable bed pads.

I try to stick to one diaper a day or less. Ends up being about $40 a month I think. I order in bulk so a case usually lasts me a couple months or more.

Is that really your diaper diet,or the instructions on your bottle of geritol!

I've made two packs of diapers last a year and a half before I ran out

I am spending over $225 per month on diapers and creams and wipes it's not cheap to deal with an OAB issue

dogboy said:
I wear cloth but the plastic pants become brittle in several months. They can be expensive, but I'm still on the plus side compared to disposables. Still, I try to not go overboard, but buying replacements isn't a financial burden. I do buy Goodnites which I'll wear with my cloth diapers at night so I don't smell in the morning. I appreciate that my wife supports my diaper wearing, so I don't want to wear out the welcome. I'll buy 40 at a time so that costs money as well.

I’m intrigued with your wearing Goodnites with cloth diapers to control the smell. How does that work?

I spend about $50-$70 a month for all AB/DL items. It naturally varies quite a bit with how much I wear.

I bring home very little each month and typically have only about $20 fun money after rent, bills, food, etc. And since I am not one to go out and be social, it all goes to my ABDL supply. :)

I've bought very slowly over time and have enough cloth to wear 24/7, so I mostly just save up to do the occasional bulk purchase of plastic panty to replace mine as they grow brittle. It's an expense of $100 and will last me roughly a year. If I have extra... I will buy a package of Goodnites or onesie fabric or a pretty toy/accessory to add to my collection.

I don't wear as often as I'd like, so I end up spending $250-300 every 12-14 months. A case or two of diapers usually lasts me about a year.

I used to do about $100 stock-ups every 2 months or so, but since I bought more than I used, I've accumulated a healthy supply.

I just bought a gently used pickup truck, so between gas, new comprehensive insurance, and the car payment itself, my diaper budget is sure gonna take a hit...

WBxx said:
I’m intrigued with your wearing Goodnites with cloth diapers to control the smell. How does that work?

I used to wear just cloth and plastic pants, and by morning, they smelled pretty bad and the wife complained. I had worn Goodnites before and I knew they had odor control worked into the SAP. So before bed, I put on the Goodnite pullup, pin on a pre-fold cloth diaper and then plastic pants, and in the morning there's almost no smell.

I'd guess $60 a month over the last ten years since I've had the freedom & cash flow to to indulge my DL side.

I wear strictly reusables, so monthly I spend maybe $20 (washing).

I wear every night due to accidents some nights, so I always need a constant supply, Dry 24/7 works the best for me so I guess Im out $100.00 every other month or figure $50.00 a month, If I do have extra money I usually buy some other brand that im interested in trying. I thing I'll be buying some waddler overnights in October, Its sometimes fun to mix and match, breaks up the monotony of things.

I spend about $150 a month on diapers.

dogboy said:
I used to wear just cloth and plastic pants, and by morning, they smelled pretty bad and the wife complained. I had worn Goodnites before and I knew they had odor control worked into the SAP. So before bed, I put on the Goodnite pullup, pin on a pre-fold cloth diaper and then plastic pants, and in the morning there's almost no smell.

Will give it a try. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back