Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your diaper budget?

Default What's your diaper budget?

For those that go through enough diapers to buy on a regular or near- regular basis, what do you find yourself spending on diapers and changing supplies?

My budget is enough to get several cases of Abenas and their boosters, I order almost every month now.

$150 a month enuff for case of a Bena m4 half case dry 24/7, wipes and powder and creams

I wear cloth but the plastic pants become brittle in several months. They can be expensive, but I'm still on the plus side compared to disposables. Still, I try to not go overboard, but buying replacements isn't a financial burden. I do buy Goodnites which I'll wear with my cloth diapers at night so I don't smell in the morning. I appreciate that my wife supports my diaper wearing, so I don't want to wear out the welcome. I'll buy 40 at a time so that costs money as well.

I spent $ 10,000 on my cloth including custom plastic and rubber pants and 60 custom onsies,after that I have bought an additional 240 + additional onesies ( I buy onsies in bulk of batches of 20 or more and get $5 off each onsies plus free Shipping and customs, golf shirt onsies I get $10 off ) my diapers are simple white my plastic pants and onesies are every color in the rainbow and some that are not in the rainbow ( I am waiting for someone to come out with pants like the aurora borealis!. So all told I probably have an easy $ 20, 000 in diapers liners pants and onesies, oh I also have about 40 reusable bed pads.

I try to stick to one diaper a day or less. Ends up being about $40 a month I think. I order in bulk so a case usually lasts me a couple months or more.

Is that really your diaper diet,or the instructions on your bottle of geritol!

I am spending over $225 per month on diapers and creams and wipes it's not cheap to deal with an OAB issue

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I wear cloth but the plastic pants become brittle in several months. They can be expensive, but I'm still on the plus side compared to disposables. Still, I try to not go overboard, but buying replacements isn't a financial burden. I do buy Goodnites which I'll wear with my cloth diapers at night so I don't smell in the morning. I appreciate that my wife supports my diaper wearing, so I don't want to wear out the welcome. I'll buy 40 at a time so that costs money as well.

Iím intrigued with your wearing Goodnites with cloth diapers to control the smell. How does that work?