Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could get rid of your AB/DL, would you?

Default If you could get rid of your AB/DL, would you?

If you had the chance to get rid of your AB/DL desires and in return, have plain, normal sexual desires, would you take it? You wouldn't miss this part of yourself, or even remember it. It would just never have existed. So would you do it or not and why?

I'm leaning towards yes because this has undoubtedly made my life more difficult. For as long as I can remember diapers have been my only sexual desire and my only sexual outlet. I've never really been attracted to girls or anyone for that matter and sex has never really been appealing to me, which is a serious problem because I really want to have a family some day. This is also an issue for me as diapers aren't an actual partner, so although they may be satisfying, they don't give you the sense of emotional closeness and companionship that a significant other would. So yeah, if it meant I could have a normal attraction to girls, I'd have no problem getting rid of this side of myself.
    Last edited by theQman; 11-Aug-2015 at 19:15.

When I joined here, I certainly would have quicky answered "yes". That wasn't even because I thought it made me a bad person but aside from enjoyable orgasms, I didn't see any positive side to it. Now, although I'm perhaps even more cognizant of the difficulties, I wouldn't want to lose it. It's part of a strange and wonderful world and while under your scenario I wouldn't miss it, I'm happy and I think the loss would affect my personality and outlook in unforeseen ways. I can't imagine my life without the great friends I've made or the things I've done.

If I believed in blessings, I would call this a mixed one in the true sense. It has been a lot of effort but it's much more good than bad now and I wouldn't trade it.

I suppose if it were that overwhelming a desire.... yeah, I'd prefer to be rid of it, but with me its more of a hobby, not a replacement for the usual sorts of sexual endeavor.

Hell no ! since I started wearing at night I get more sleep due to not having to get up loads of times
    P/S I've love the padded felling as well

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    When I joined here, I certainly would have quicky answered "yes". That wasn't even because I thought it made me a bad person but aside from enjoyable orgasms, I didn't see any positive side to it. Now, although I'm perhaps even more cognizant of the difficulties, I wouldn't want to lose it. It's part of a strange and wonderful world and while under your scenario I wouldn't miss it, I'm happy and I think the loss would affect my personality and outlook in unforeseen ways. I can't imagine my life without the great friends I've made or the things I've done.

If I believed in blessings, I would call this a mixed one in the true sense. It has been a lot of effort but it's much more good than bad now and I wouldn't trade it.
    I feel the same way.

I guess the most rational choice would still be yes because it would save me from a lot of hassle and some money spending but emotionally the answer would be no.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraldinhas View Post
    I feel the same way.

I guess the most rational choice would still be yes because it would save me from a lot of hassle and some money spending but emotionally the answer would be no.
    As I've gotten older, I better understand that there are many ways in which we are all less than optimal. It's how we integrate those aspects of ourselves and make them work for us that keeps life interesting. If it wasn't diapers, it would be something else, either sexual or not, and it would come with its own expenses, either monetary, time, attention, etc. It can be a hassle but at this point, it's my hassle and I like it. I hope others can come to a similar happy conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    As I've gotten older, I better understand that there are many ways in which we are all less than optimal. It's how we integrate those aspects of ourselves and make them work for us that keeps life interesting. If it wasn't diapers, it would be something else, either sexual or not, and it would come with its own expenses, either monetary, time, attention, etc. It can be a hassle but at this point, it's my hassle and I like it. I hope others can come to a similar happy conclusion.
    You're right. Like you said previously, in the past I might have said yes too but at this point in my life it's a no, I wouldn't get rid off. It's a part of me that I've accepted a long time ago but that just more recently I've begin to really enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraldinhas View Post
    You're right. Like you said previously, in the past I might have said yes too but at this point in my life it's a no, I wouldn't get rid off. It's a part of me that I've accepted a long time ago but that just more recently I've begin to really enjoy.
    Then what was this question for?

Heeey, I know how you feel. I also want to have a family, and my attraction to diapers (at the expense of attraction to girls).. I really dunno..
    Maybe instead of looking for magical button that would turn us in someone else.. Maybe it would be better to look for compromises? People are different, you sure can find a loving person who would accept you, without any conditions or changes.. And kids.. Well, I guess it shouldn't be a problem

No, now it's a part of who I am, it makes me happy and I enjoy it