• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romarth

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi there, ADISC community!

My name is Piper. I'm a 21-year-old, Irish, male, BPD, queer, vegetarian, musical theatre-studyin', film-and-television-lovin', anxiety-havin', all-singin', all-dancin', all-(screen)writin' diaper-lover. I'm really excited to have found this website, and though I'm quite shy, I'm looking forward to engaging in discourse with some wonderful, like-minded peeps :)

Hello Piper and welcome to the group.

I don't think I have ever seen so many adjectives strung together at one time :)

Welcome to ADISC!

Thanks! :smile1:

Welcome Piper to our world.
Romarth said:
Hi there, ADISC community!
My name is Piper. I'm a 21-year-old, Irish, male, BPD, queer, vegetarian, musical theatre-studyin', film-and-television-lovin', anxiety-havin', all-singin', all-dancin', all-(screen)writin' diaper-lover. I'm really excited to have found this website, and though I'm quite shy, I'm looking forward to engaging in discourse with some wonderful, like-minded peeps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back