Not open for further replies.

Milko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
Here's a quick (well it took like 40mins to put together haha) first draft of a new pacifier leash that I'm putting together on my computer. I took an image of a blues clues fabric thing and cut out samples from the background and a few images, editied them up a bit and keyed out the background and resized and cropped them etc. and put them on this image.

Then I edited together a template for the name on it (I'll use my real name for the actual thing but I used Milko for this demonstration) here's a picture of what it looks like:

IMG_2929.JPG

I think it could use some work with the clouds on the background and some of the little pictures look a bit rushed (because they were lol :) ) Yeah it's just a design on my computer at the moment but hopefully I can get it to embroidery somehow.

Last edited:
Top of the reply box has insert image.

The fourth icon from the right has the "Insert Image"
From the right:
ABC - Spell Check
WRAP - "QUOTES"
VIDEO IMAGE
INSERT IMAGE
Opps UNLINK - you have gone too far - - -

babylock1 said:
The fourth icon from the right has the "Insert Image"
From the right:
ABC - Spell Check
WRAP - "QUOTES"
VIDEO IMAGE
INSERT IMAGE
Opps UNLINK - you have gone too far - - -

Yes, I know where it normally is but it's not there now.

Do you still have the Quick Reply box to post ?
Looks like you do you replied to me post.
What is puzzling is how did the reply bar disappear or get altered on your machine ?
Computers - "Can't Live with-em and can't live without-em" !

babylock1 said:
What is puzzling is how did the reply bar disappear or get altered on your machine ?

I'm going to try using one of my other computers and see if it works. I have a bunch of other issues as well like half the buttons don't work and I have to click some of them twice to get anything to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

babylock1 said:

Ok, it seems to be working on this computer. Basically what is happening is on my normal computer, where you have the advanced post thing, on that grey bar that has all the font, colouring, insert stuff etc. none of that is there. It's just the text box.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I've opened up Netscape Navigator 9.0.0.6 and that is at least displaying the stuff, only problem is Netscape is such an old browser that it looks kind of messed up.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow guess what? It's working fine now! *sigh, this computer just kills me sometimes.. I'll have the image up in a minute

All I see is a grey blank slate.
Did you lift the etch a sketch and make everything disappear or are
you using that special computer invisible ink ?

babylock1 said:
All I see is a grey blank slate.
Did you lift the etch a sketch and make everything disappear or are
you using that special computer invisible ink ?

Ha! Now you're the one with computer issues! :) Yeah, the image looks fine on my computer.

IMG_2929.JPG
This is what I am seeing - - -
A grey blank slate !

Not too sure what to suggest. I can see my image fine in your post.

OK - I see the Dog - your name Milko - and the cloud 'Lets Play Together'

"BUT" I am not seeing anything with a Pacifier or Leash in the GREY area below that banner bar ?
I do see a small arrow pointer about in the middle of that grey area.

babylock1 said:
OK - I see the Dog - your name Milko - and the cloud 'Lets Play Together'

"BUT" I am not seeing anything with a Pacifier or Leash in the GREY area below that banner bar ?
I do see a small arrow pointer about in the middle of that grey area.

yeah, it's just a design I made on my computer. Not sure how I'll actually get it onto a bit of fabric or whatever I'll figure soimething out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back