Thread: A week to myself: How to get ready?

MichaelWeston

Default A week to myself: How to get ready?

So , I have a week to myself. What kind of diaper to get, I have 8 bambinos, thinking about getting Goodnites.. Any other recommendations? Anything in particular I should do?

This would be a good time to stock up some more. Trying more of the Bambino product line may be fun. My favorites, the Dry 24/7, may be worth a try if fit and function are most important. There are other brands with cuter designs. Maybe add some boosters to the diapers.

Particular activities? Wear as much as possible. Enjoy the private time. Hard to suggest activities for a DL. In my mind, diapers are merely added to what I was already planning to do. There are just some times when I do not have to be as private about it.

Have fun and enjoy your week.

I don't really have any suggestions, buddy, apart from do something you enjoy and most importantly, have fun!

Hmm well it depends. If you're strictly into diapers, I'm assuming you wouldn't want to go all out baby with stuffed animals and pacifiers and cartoons and stuff. If you didn't already plan on this, I'd say just wear nothing but the diaper. That's always fun. Maybe see how long you can possibly go without changing? Lol that's all I got.

MichaelWeston

Quote Originally Posted by theQman View Post
    Hmm well it depends. If you're strictly into diapers, I'm assuming you wouldn't want to go all out baby with stuffed animals and pacifiers and cartoons and stuff. If you didn't already plan on this, I'd say just wear nothing but the diaper. That's always fun. Maybe see how long you can possibly go without changing? Lol that's all I got.
    The more I do DL stuff, the more AB I get xD I would be super willing to try out some AB stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    This would be a good time to stock up some more. Trying more of the Bambino product line may be fun. My favorites, the Dry 24/7, may be worth a try if fit and function are most important. There are other brands with cuter designs. Maybe add some boosters to the diapers.

Particular activities? Wear as much as possible. Enjoy the private time. Hard to suggest activities for a DL. In my mind, diapers are merely added to what I was already planning to do. There are just some times when I do not have to be as private about it.

Have fun and enjoy your week.
    A lot of people recommend Dry 27/7. I will probably try em'.