Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ABU Cushies Vs. Bambino Teddy's

Default ABU Cushies Vs. Bambino Teddy's

Which 1 is better are they the same as far as absorbency go's or close I want 2 get the Cushies 4 my at home diaper and Comfidry 24/7 4 at work o and is Comfidry 24/7 the same or better then Bambino Bellisimo

Cushies are nice but nowhere near any Bambino much less a Bellissimo. They have different purposes in diaper wearing. I find the difference between Bellissimos and Dry 24/7 to be negligible. Some prefer one or the other.

I would say as far as cushies vs teddy's go the teddy wins flat out, cushies are a fun diaper but not very absorbent. When comparing Comfidry 24/7's to Bellisimo's I would say that they are pretty similar in comparison with the Bellisimo's edging out the 24/7 just by a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by cateddybear View Post
    I would say as far as cushies vs teddy's go the teddy wins flat out, cushies are a fun diaper but not very absorbent. When comparing Comfidry 24/7's to Bellisimo's I would say that they are pretty similar in comparison with the Bellisimo's edging out the 24/7 just by a little bit.
    My current stock is purely 24/7's and bambino bellisimo's. Bellisimo's asborb a bit faster then dry 24/7 and are more comfy/softer to wear however they are low rising diapers and they have slowly, but consistently gotten worse from when they first hit the market.

Dry 24/7's are just a tad bit cheaper then Bellissimo's are if you compare the costs of ordering full cases. they do hold roughly the same amount in the realm of " Oh my god, how much more can this thing hold?" Compared to other diapers like ABU's, attends, molicares, etc.

Cushies are more for play. They have a single tape, which is fun, and they look cuter because the all over print, but they have a higher chance at leaking than a teddy does.

Basically Cushies are the best only as far as recreational use is concerned. Bambino's are one step down for their recreational use characteristics making them "merely" really fun as opposed to insanely fun like Cushies. In all other categories Bambino's generally beat the hell out of Cushies as far as performance is concerned. I like Bambino's because I'm incontinent and they can handle the abuse I throw their and they are still cute though not as cute (or as crinkly) as Cushies. Basically Cushies are the best fun but Bambino's are good fun and high performance at the same time from my experience.

Teddies wins over Cushies in absorbency rage. I also like the teddies because I like the way the diaper feels and looks good to wear. Bellissimos and Dry 24/7 are both very good diapers. I like both diaper but I wish Dry 24/7 had frontal landing zone for the tapes. The Bellissimos is a little wider in the crotch area.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Cushies are nice but nowhere near any Bambino much less a Bellissimo. They have different purposes in diaper wearing. I find the difference between Bellissimos and Dry 24/7 to be negligible. Some prefer one or the other.

Thanks I'll probably get the 24/7 for money �� costs

Quote Originally Posted by cateddybear View Post

Good to know �� thank you ��

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    My current stock is purely 24/7's and bambino bellisimo's. Bellisimo's asborb a bit faster then dry 24/7 and are more comfy/softer to wear however they are low rising diapers and they have slowly, but consistently gotten worse from when they first hit the market.

Dry 24/7's are just a tad bit cheaper then Bellissimo's are if you compare the costs of ordering full cases. they do hold roughly the same amount in the realm of " Oh my god, how much more can this thing hold?" Compared to other diapers like ABU's, attends, molicares, etc.

Well I love ❤ that OMG ��

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Cushies are more for play. They have a single tape, which is fun, and they look cuter because the all over print, but they have a higher chance at leaking than a teddy does.

But its the cuteness that gets me ��

Quote Originally Posted by giantguy99 View Post
    Basically Cushies are the best only as far as recreational use is concerned. Bambino's are one step down for their recreational use characteristics making them "merely" really fun as opposed to insanely fun like Cushies. In all other categories Bambino's generally beat the hell out of Cushies as far as performance is concerned. I like Bambino's because I'm incontinent and they can handle the abuse I throw their and they are still cute though not as cute (or as crinkly) as Cushies. Basically Cushies are the best fun but Bambino's are good fun and high performance at the same time from my experience.

Yeah and I live for the crinkle but looks like I'm going for the 24/7's

Quote Originally Posted by BabyToddler View Post
    Teddies wins over Cushies in absorbency rage. I also like the teddies because I like the way the diaper feels and looks good to wear. Bellissimos and Dry 24/7 are both very good diapers. I like both diaper but I wish Dry 24/7 had frontal landing zone for the tapes. The Bellissimos is a little wider in the crotch area.

Yeess the Teddy's feel soo good now if only they were as thick as the Bellissimos
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 13-Aug-2015 at 06:26. Reason: merging sextuple posts

I have yet to try Cushies, but I'm close to having enough set aside to try some of their scented ones.

However, I will swear by the Bambino Teddys. Super cute front panel, and enough performance to hold up for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by MilesTheFox88 View Post
    I have yet to try Cushies, but I'm close to having enough set aside to try some of their scented ones.

However, I will swear by the Bambino Teddys. Super cute front panel, and enough performance to hold up for hours.

Lol lucky 🍀 you I need Bellissimos to handle what i put out I mean Teddy's do good but I always need more