• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

First Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

complexname

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi everyone! I found this site while searching for a definition of what sexually excites me. I'm fascinated by the varied interests "out there", and I've wondered constantly, "Am I alone"? It appears not! Though I can't expect everyone on this site (or others) to share my extreme fondness for nylon track pants (Yep, that's what I'm into. Pretty simple), I am nonetheless forever searching for others who share my interest. At this point in my journey, I think I have a nylon encasement fetish.

A bit more about me:
I'm getting middle-aged, live in the midwest, and I am a technology enthusiast (Read: giant nerd and respect for intellectuals). Born and raised in a place many people say they'd rather leave, I am content. As a youth, I began a love affair with computers, role-playing games, fantasy fiction, and (you guessed it) girls wearing track pants. WHAT GOD DID I PLEASE!? :D
Moving on, I am one of those late bloomers. I am doing well in college math; progressing toward a Computer Science degree. Never too late to learn!

Hey, welcome to ADISC!

So you are into girls that are wearing something like this http://www.amazon.com/North-15-Mens-Tricot-Pants/dp/B00QGBF7VO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1439223387&sr=8-2&keywords=nylon+track+pants?

That is cool, I could see that as being sexy, they are comfortable to wear, and they make that swish swish noise when you walk in them.

Do you feel like that part of you makes you feel 'little' as well?

I know some littles are into the latex fetish, is that kinda close to what you like as well? Or are the materials too different?

Anyway, this thread is also about your non-abdl interests, so I'll stop my curiosity. Congrats on working on your computer science degree. I just have this one year left and I'll finish mine. Hoping that I can get a decent job afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back