Status
Not open for further replies.

babygirl1982

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I wanna get a sex change at some point. My hole life i felt like a stranger in my own body. Like i should have been born a girl. I love somens clothes. But im sure my wife would not approve of this

Not wishing to dampen any part of your needs & desires, may I kindly suggest that involving yourself with a guidance group that deals with those that have made the change, those that are in the process of changing, and those like yourself wishing to change, would be of great benefit to you. It is important that this huge life changing event is the right decision to make. :hug:

Obviously its a very big and largely permenant decision, but given your age I'm sure you've had plenty of time to think about it. I'm not transgender so I can only imagine what it must feel like to feel trapped in the wrong body. So if it's something you really want then i say go for it.

Now the issue with your wife may make things a bit more complicated because obviously you wouldn't want things to come between you two but this is something that isn't going to go away and if not getting the change means you will remain unhappy with yourself for the rest of your life then really.. Maybe just talk to her about how you feel. You never know. In situations like this we can often underestimate the levels of understanding others can have.

I feel for you, I too and a female trapped in a male body, my wife does approve but deals with it, she still buys me female clothes and allows me to dress daily, but I need the sex change to complete my inner feeling, it isn't asexual thing for me like a lot of crossdressers , but a need to feel like a women ,

What over the counter estogen can i start taking.

You don't necessarily need bottom surgery to transition. If you identify as a woman, you are a woman, regardless of what parts you have or hormones you take.

I would recommend getting in contact with the trans community at large. This way you can learn more about things like transitioning and talk to others going through it.

I identify as gender fluid but am well familiar with and known in the transgender community. There are inherent dangers in taking estrogen even under the care of an endocrinologist. Do a search for the WPATH standards of care and find a therapist, If you PM me I may be able to direct you to some one who is competent in dealing with gender issues.

pullupjoys said:
Not wishing to dampen any part of your needs & desires, may I kindly suggest that involving yourself with a guidance group that deals with those that have made the change, those that are in the process of changing, and those like yourself wishing to change, would be of great benefit to you. It is important that this huge life changing event is the right decision to make. :hug:

There are groups, that welcome babygirls, too.

A sex change is a huge life-changing operation. If you really have been thinking about this your whole life and you've done the research, then I would suggest talking to your wife about it. But if not, please read up on it. As with any major changes, know the risks and learn what to expect. Make certain it's what you really want before taking the plunge. You don't need a sex change operation to be transgender, but many people are body dysphoric and would prefer to have an operation.

Do your research, take things a bit slow, and be 100% sure that's exactly what you want. ♥

Otherwise, if those things are met.. then I absolutely always will promote someone doing what they need to feel comfortable in their own skin.

gigglemuffinz said:
Do your research, take things a bit slow, and be 100% sure that's exactly what you want. ♥

I also remmomend to consult more than one surgeon before SRS. Nothing is beter than wearing and wetting diapers like a real girl.

- - - Updated - - -

SallS said:
There are inherent dangers in taking estrogen even under the care of an endocrinologist.

Estrogene mono therapies with pills are dangerous. Injections with estrogene and natural progesterone (no medroxyprogesterone) are better.

If you are truly serious about it then you should seek a psychiatrist who specializes in it to get evaluated for hormones. I know some people self medicate but I highly discourage it because you can cause serious harm to your body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back