Thread: Hi everyone!

Default Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! As a new member I'd like to start off my introduction by saying that I'm your average college student here majoring in aerospace engineering. Its pretty intense stuff, but I its good stuff to know too. I'm usually shy and reserved around people, but I do enjoy getting in conversations once I get to know people personally.

This is my first time joining any sort of online forum/community so I do feel kinda awkward writing this lol. This is also my first time trying out adult diapers ever.

Anyhow I've always had a thing for soft and fluffy stuff! I enjoy going to bed in just a shirt and diaper, surrounding myself with pillows and blankets, and getting relaxed around all the softness! It just makes me feel so gentle and innocent.

Besides my new love for diapers, I enjoy doing other stuff during my spare time like playing videogames, watching anime, hanging out with friends, that kind of stuff.

I hope this intro helps alot! Sorry if my post is a little long.

Hi BooISeeYou, welcome.

Aerospace engineering is awesome and is kind of a minor hobby of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by BooISeeYou View Post
    Anyhow I've always had a thing for soft and fluffy stuff! I enjoy going to bed in just a shirt and diaper, surrounding myself with pillows and blankets, and getting relaxed around all the softness! It just makes me feel so gentle and innocent.
    I think I'm starting to get an addiction to plushies and this is probably why.

This is my first community as well. Everyone here is rather friendly and the more you post the less awkward it becomes so make sure to join in.

Hello, I'm also new and wanted to welcome you! *smiles* I love the idea of being surrounded by all that softness and fluffiness. I might try that when I get home!

Aerospace engineering is awesome and is kind of a minor hobby of mine.
    Hey arcituthis. Yeah it its awsome! The thought of being able to make a stealth bomber/fighter jet with my degree is why its cool lol. That and also because I like airplanes and flying, and I hope to have my very own private jet someday.

I think I'm starting to get an addiction to plushies and this is probably why.
    Do you have tons of plushies? Having a bunch of them with you in bed sounds like a great way to get relaxed and relieve stress. I only have 2 at the moment, but having more would be nice. I don't think I'd have the courage to own a bunch of them in my room though, my parents would think I'm really weird lol.

Hello, I'm also new and wanted to welcome you! *smiles* I love the idea of being surrounded by all that softness and fluffiness. I might try that when I get home!
    Hey Nanaja. Do it! It feels so good and relaxing.

Quote Originally Posted by BooISeeYou View Post
    Do you have tons of plushies? Having a bunch of them with you in bed sounds like a great way to get relaxed and relieve stress. I only have 2 at the moment, but having more would be nice. I don't think I'd have the courage to own a bunch of them in my room though, my parents would think I'm really weird lol.
    No, I only have 2 right now. Always looking for more but, like you said, my parents would think it's too weird and it's not really a can of worms I want to open right now.

And maybe you can design your own private jet someday!