View Poll Results: Do you have an ab/dl achievement list?

68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 8.82%
  • No

42 61.76%
  • Yes and I have completed some items on the list.

8 11.76%
  • No, but I would like to start one.

12 17.65%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AB Achievement List

Default AB Achievement List

I created an Achievement list for all the stuff I want to do as an ab/dl. I want to ask you guys: Do you have an achievement list for all of your ab/dl activities?

If you do, whats your favorite achievement you have done or would like to complete?

If you don't, what kind of achievements would you like to add to your list?

Haha....I"m the first respondent so the poll will look skewed until others respond. I really don't have a list because I've been doing this for a long time. My list got completed years ago, but when my wife found out and accepted, my list was accumulating diapers and some baby clothes like onsies. Also collected were baby bottles, plushies: that sort of thing. I'm sure some other members will be a lot more interesting than my list.

I don't have a list either. I think it would either be extremely short and mostly completed (like dogboy getting some stuff basically) or extremely long to the point of silliness if I tried to come up with every possible story or scenario I'd like to play through or fantasize about sometimes. I'd rather just play it by ear I think, and do things as the opportunity arises rather than make a list.

I chose no as I don't have a real list. I do want some more clothing and test out some more diapers but over-all - I have want I want/need.

Diapers were on my bucket list to try already so now I'm just having fun trying stuff as it arises

I don't have any list, but I have accumulated a lot of stuff over the years now. like diapers baby cloths and bottle, pacifiers toys.

Don't have alist but It's be kind of cool to have some sort of official ADISC bucket list created, though I suppose it can be vary a lot from person to person.

Interesting idea. I kind of finished off my checklist a while ago, but there's always room to make more. Not just with acquiring items, but with performing certain activities.

I don't have any list either. But I do have lots of diapers, baby clothes, bottles, and pacifiers. Oh and of course my one and only Pink Panther plushy.
    Last edited by BabyToddler; 10-Aug-2015 at 12:23.

I realized all what I wish, but I'm always open for some new ideas...