Not open for further replies.

Milko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
Just finished my new avatar. It started out as an image I traced from a picture online, then I coloured it in, took a photo of it and uploaded that to my computer, then edited out the background and tried to saturate the colours a bit and do the image up a bit (nowhere near perfect but it'll do for now) I wanted something more personal than that paw print I downloaded from the internet.

And it looks a bit dark too dark for my liking but when I have time I might play around with it a bit on my computer or try to take a better photo that represents the original colours and contrast a bit better so I don't have to edit it as much.

So what do you guys think? There are alot of imperfections in the image, especially when you look at the higher definition version. But I like it. Now I might blue-tack the original on my wall :)

Cute 'x3' although I think I've always had a thing for blues clues. Makes me miss the old blues clues luv diapers from like 2008. I really dislike the monkey they are using now. '@.@'

I remember that show, anyways great Avatar, Milko. I really like it.

Very cool. Did you draw it yourself? By hand? Or by computer?

Mattew said:
Very cool. Did you draw it yourself? By hand? Or by computer?

I traced it out by putting a piece of my notepad on the computer screen then drawing outlines of all the main features of the picture, then I took it away and coloured it in, took a photo of it and digitally removed the background, resized and cropped the image and uploaded it.

Blue's Cluuuueeess, Blue's Cluuues. :D

Note said:
Nice avi. I used to watch a little Blue's Clues myself but stopped after they got rid of Steve, the show really started going downhill for me.

They got rid of Steve? Sorry, I'm still watching old episodes we recorded to VHS back in 2000..

Note said:
Yes. He left in 2002 to pursue his music career.

And because he was going bald.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back