One week alone - I can be my baby-self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
It is not often that many of us have a time to be at home without having to worry about others finding out of our... obsessions. This week is one of those times, a yearly repetition this event is and I do not give much mind for the week that I spend in almost absolute solitude within my home.

This time of the year, this one week, 1/52 of a year is where I can wear the diapers that I have to my hearts most content desire. I have no cloth diapers, which during this time would be interesting, but I don't have them. Instead, I have a package of TENA Super briefs that are all of mine to use during this week.

I look forward to the almost countless hours of just being my baby-self. Baby cartoons, pacifiers, bottles, lullabies on YouTube for sleeping, the works.

I'm going to truly enjoy myself this week.

I know how you feel buddy, when you don't live alone time to yourself can be a rare occasion. I know it certainly is for me. Enjoy it :)

Themanswifesman said:
It is not often that many of us have a time to be at home without having to worry about others finding out of our... obsessions. This week is one of those times, a yearly repetition this event is and I do not give much mind for the week that I spend in almost absolute solitude within my home.

Living alone FTW! Except for the occasional BANG BANG BANG on the door, usually my neighbor or the mailman with a package.

I have my friends trained to call before they come over. And if they don't call and just show up, sometimes they spend some time waiting at my door before I answer.

It is wonderful to get that time to yourself, especially if you don't regularly have it. Living alone can be a bit, well, lonely, but it does have its perks and I really love having my own space that I can control.

bambinod said:
Living alone FTW! Except for the occasional BANG BANG BANG on the door, usually my neighbor or the mailman with a package.

I have my friends trained to call before they come over. And if they don't call and just show up, sometimes they spend some time waiting at my door before I answer.

I've had a few instances of "place is a total mess, just...hang on a sec while I clean up a couple of the worst things." People are pretty cool about that and it doesn't take very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back