Wearing multiple diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordFluffybuttz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So I'm sure that most here have either tried or at least heard about wearing multiple diapers for thickness and comfort. Well I do like to wear multiple Goodnites just because they get so thick and it's hard to walk ^^. I was able to put on an entire pack, must of been at least 10 diapers! So much fun sleeping in it.:eek:

Yes, I have worn multiple diapers. That was my first experience with thicker diapers. Cloth diapers almost expect multiples. My current favorite is a cloth diaper over a disposable. Will usually wear leak-proof pants in between to keep the cloth clean. Another good one is diaper boosters. Have worn up to four of those in a thick disposable diaper for serious thickness. There is no way for me to wear it long enough to soak through all the layers.

I used to do this back when I wore depends but now I only wear abena m4 or dry 24/7, which are already thick, if I need extra absorbtion I'll use booster pads

Yeah, sometimes I just want to waddle, so I put a small nappy on with a booster or two and top it off with two larger nappies and cover it up with something with a cute pattern :3

Thick diapers are okay but I find them difficult to sleep in. I toss and turn at times to get comfy and its about impossible with a futon between my legs.

boobybird89 said:
Thick diapers are okay but I find them difficult to sleep in. I toss and turn at times to get comfy and its about impossible with a futon between my legs.
I was gonna say the same thing. But whenever I go out to dinner with my parents I'll usually put on 2 or 3 diapers just for fun. It's not too noticeable with baggy cargo shorts.

I prefer to use boosters, I don't like wasting extra diapers just for thickness. A dry 24/7 with an Abena Abri-Let maxi booster, and one Abri-let normal booster is awesome.

-Gus

I just use the one and wear the others over it, they dont get soiled.

Yeah I really want to try it sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back