• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatg

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Hello,

im bea, a transgender ab. I love to be a little one and my diapers. I also like to draw and do colouring books.

Hugs to everyone

Bea

Welcome beatg! That was a nice little intro. What things do you like to draw?

Thanks for the welcome,

i like to draw flowers and ladybugs and the 2 things together.

Hugs

Bea

Nice! Some artists here like to upload their drawings. Maybe you will, too someday?

maybe, who knows, dont think im an artist, just like to do it.

Hugs
Bea

Welcome to Adisc. I have a friend who just came out as Transgender, he plans on moving to California to get the surgery and everything, or 'she' plans on that, i'm still trying to remember that the appropriate word is 'she'. Its kinda fun now though knowing now that I had a friend that is a girl while growing up. Have you gone through any of the processes for transitioning or plan on it? I'm not really sure what to expect for my friend while she goes through it.

#1 thing to do is support your friend, Tyger. She'll be transitioning and has a lot of new things to get used to. I'm also transgender beatg.. I've turned in paperwork and everything for the change a few times but never went through with it. It wasn't really as much as fear as its just seeing that I'd be missing out on things that I've bound to experience in life yet.

I agree with boobybird, support your friend is the most important, especially when is in bad mood or depression even.

Hugs

Bea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back