Lying your way into diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milko said:
I know it would've been quite a while ago (no offence haha) but I never did understand the whole 'humiliation thing' where parents humiliate their kids to stop bedwetting etc. Ive never in my life heard one single instance of it actually doing anything apart from ripping to shreds any self esteem and self confidence in the children.

Same thing for me. But they just didn't know any better that is wasn't something we were doing on purpose it would just happen and we didn't know till we woke up. Having to ware your wet pj's tied around your neck or being put out in the back yard with nothing but a diaper on. Also being diapered in front of your brothers and sisters. Out of the 6 of us i was the only one who wet there bed after potty training. They where all so perfect. Haven't talked to me sisters or brothers too much over the years may be twice a year or so.

Once in a while when I was young, I'd wet a pair of underwear or the bed a little bit on purpose, half hoping it would be a fun secret and half hoping it would be discovered and diapers would be the only solution. Mostly it wasn't discovered. There was one time where I wet the bed a bit and had a nosebleed the same night so it was noticed, but it had been after a wedding (or some other big party, I think it was a wedding) where we had all been up incredibly late and had traveled a long distance that day, so my parents wrote the whole thing up to my body just being totally wrecked that night and nothing was ever said of it again.

No, I naturally wet the bed enough to know my mother would not consider diapers as a solution. Not sure what her reasoning was, but how we were doing things seemed to be what she wanted.

I never really thought of it as an option. First I'd be embarassed as hell in front of my parents and everybody they'd talk to about it. Secondly I think every other alternative and treatment would have been pulled first. Diapers on older children are like admitting your child is retarded or something like that.

So yeah, going through all that didn't seem worth it, and it doesn't looking back.

I had a bed wetting problem as a teenager, and even a little bit into college. Parents never went full blown diapers, goodnights was as close as I came. Don't think I could have done anything more to lie my way into diapers. Parents weren't about that.

I was able to lie my was into diapers I fake wet my bed by pouring water on me or waking up in the middle of the night and pee in my bed and I was able to talk my mom into getting me goodnights for it.

No, but as an adult I've always pondered how it might've turned out, and halfway regret not taking that leap of courage to start peeing my bed again. Possibly if I had started to purposely do it before age 10, they would've been more likely to resort to Goodnites. If I had tried to do it in my pre-teens and teens, they would've been more suspect, as I stopped genuinely wetting the bed at age 8.

When I was in my early 20s, I was engaged, living with my parents, taking graduate courses and had a stressful full-time job. I also had quite a bit of low back pain for which I took painkillers. One evening, while my fiancé was staying with my parents and I, I wet the bed in my sleep. My only guess was that my lack of sleep and the painkillers made that happen; I hadn't wet the bed in nearly 20 years. I'm a lifelong AB, but I was not practicing at the time due to the unavailability of diapers (this was in the early 1980s) and the fact that I still lived at home. I thought I was probably the only AB in the world.

Anyway, my mom found the wet spot on my sheets after I'd gone to work. She changed the bed and said something to my fiancé, who told me that night that if the wetting continued, she'd have to put me in Pampers after we were married. "I wonder what (my boss at the time) would say if you told him you'd gone to bed wearing a toddler's Pampers?" she asked me.

After we married, I tried without success to get my wife to diaper and baby me. "That's sick," she told me one evening, but also admitted that "the only difference between diapering you and a real baby is the size of your penis." For a variety of reasons, I could never get her into AB play. We eventually divorced.

This is as close as I've ever come to "wetting to getting caught." Now I think about how my life might have been completely different had my wife followed through and babied me! I've had a terrific career, been friends with many famous people and seen the world, none of which would have been likely had I stayed married to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back