Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lying your way into diapers

Post Lying your way into diapers

So as a kid did you ever purposely wet the bed to get put into diapers? If so what happened, how did your parents respond?

Yup and messed my pants and it didn't work

Nah I never wanted to because I'd always feel guilty abput lying, and always thought it would lead to issues later on. I just told my mum how I felt.

No I never had the balls to try something like that. I was way too sensitive to embarrassment and had too much of a guilty conscience to pull that off.

I thought about it but I never have the guts to actually try it. Probably would not have "worked" anyways.

MichaelWeston

I thought about it many times. Never went thru with it. My parents are so open that I am sure they would not care to this day. But i still never have told them.

I never did anything to lie my way into diapers after I was out of them. I did have accidents in my pants and wetting the bed at night (and I still do wet the bed sometimes) and all I got was a stern talking to from my parents.

I would slightly wet my pajamas and underwear, and eventually I got caught, but my mom sent me to a psychiatrist and pretty much humiliated me to stop. Of course, it didn't work.

Lying my way into diapers was not right for me. I could not do that. I did have bed wetting problems back in my teens years but I kept that a secret too.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I would slightly wet my pajamas and underwear, and eventually I got caught, but my mom sent me to a psychiatrist and pretty much humiliated me to stop. Of course, it didn't work.
    I know it would've been quite a while ago (no offence haha) but I never did understand the whole 'humiliation thing' where parents humiliate their kids to stop bedwetting etc. Ive never in my life heard one single instance of it actually doing anything apart from ripping to shreds any self esteem and self confidence in the children.