• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DLTrek

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone! So I'm new to this site but have been in and out of diapers my entire life, finally decided to join because I want to meet and talk to people going through the same thing I am.

I am 22 male and lds. I just got back from a mission in Brasil and a 3 year break from diapers! When I got back the desire was pretty strong to wear again and I couldn't resist. I decided to try 24/7 and have made it almost a week! It's diferent..

I live in bountiful utah and would love to meet others in the same boat as me, would love to meet a girl that shares the same interests as me!

I love this site because for a long time I figured I was weird and strange for wanting to wear diapers! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one out there!

Hope to meet some fellow dls

Hello DLTrek and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Welcome! May I recommend checking out the lds group on this site if you haven't already. It's always comforting to know you are not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back