Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!😭

Default Help!😭

I am SOOOO stressed that I am literally bawling like a baby. I suffer from depression, PTSD,anxiety and bipolar disorder. I'm having family stress and issues. I just have nowhere to turn.😔
    I feel so unloved and miserable.

I'm no stranger to depression and anxiety, so I know how much it sucks when all of that stuff is attacking you at once. I wish I could tell you I know how to get it under control completely but I still struggle to get ahold of myself when I'm in a state like that. Do you have any ways of coping when you feel like this? I know one of the reasons I tend to get very depressed is because I have no one to talk to about what's causing me to feel that way. Do you have someone you can talk to? Would you feel comfortable telling us about what's causing your stress? Just talking about the problem can be extremely therapeutic, and I'm sure everyone would be glad to hear about it.

What is going on? Do you have professional help to turn to? I'm happy to talk for as much as 8m able to get on here.

Sorry you have so much to struggle with all i can offer is a hug. but really, if you can, you should share your issues with a professional. Ok so here's another hug

Thanks everyone. Going to bed early with a double diaper and my paci.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybearbaby85 View Post
    Thanks everyone. Going to bed early with a double diaper and my paci.
    That always works wonders for me Hope you feel better in the morning!

Sounds like you have a lot of things bothering you.
    I guess you require a hug.

I get stressed out a lot too.

i hope you feel better, one thing that helps is a smoothie full of fruits and veggies and time outside at the park then coming home and playing untl bed to have a sippy cup and some rest

- - - Updated - - -

Curl up with a good children's book or with a Disney movie. These may help you relax a bit so you can fall asleep faster.

Hope tomorrow is a brighter day!

It can be hard to remember, but this kinda things will blow over. Hard part is that it takes time!
    Hang in there <3