kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Tell me what you think. :)

soggy_pool_day_by_xxkratosx-d94kko8.png

wow that's really good :)

Really impressive stuff Sir, how much genuine hand'drawing goes into a project like that? (BTIM were you using a paint-program that automatically filled in some bits, made stuff easier etc., F.I I watched a behind the scenes video of Simon's Cat and he was using the kind of computer software im describing) Don't take that the wrong way it's just I do a bit of nappy-art as well and all my subjects are 100% hand-drawn. I still think yor work is pretty cool and I'd add in conclusion it'd nice if you could check my art - it's in my main album so it should be easy to fing! bringmesunshine p.s if you drew all that by hand yor a better artist than me...i could never draw something as good as that!

bringmesunshine said:
p.s if you drew all that by hand yor a better artist than me...i could never draw something as good as that!

Art is not a race, we should not try to be better than others, but instead enjoy doing it and consuming it :)!
And I do enjoy this one! It gave me such a nice feeling! I'm like, super happy and feel like it's sunny outside even though it's raining x)!

bringmesunshine said:
Really impressive stuff Sir, how much genuine hand'drawing goes into a project like that? (BTIM were you using a paint-program that automatically filled in some bits, made stuff easier etc., F.I I watched a behind the scenes video of Simon's Cat and he was using the kind of computer software im describing) Don't take that the wrong way it's just I do a bit of nappy-art as well and all my subjects are 100% hand-drawn. I still think yor work is pretty cool and I'd add in conclusion it'd nice if you could check my art - it's in my main album so it should be easy to fing! bringmesunshine p.s if you drew all that by hand yor a better artist than me...i could never draw something as good as that!

I drew this on paper and then scanned it into my computer. I then line-arted and colored it in paint tool sai. I am also confused about your comment. I don't know what you mean by 100% hand-drawn? Is there like some application that auto generates diaper art or something?

kratox said:
I drew this on paper and then scanned it into my computer. I then line-arted and colored it in paint tool sai. I am also confused about your comment. I don't know what you mean by 100% hand-drawn? Is there like some application that auto generates diaper art or something?

I think Bringmesunshine means using paintbucket etc.. as a tool makes it less hand-made? I used to have that mentality, but then realised it doesn't matter what method you use to get a smooth surface. Going over the colourable surface several times with a pen only takes a longer time, it doesn't bring any more value to the picture.

TyphaHare said:
I think Bringmesunshine means using paintbucket etc.. as a tool makes it less hand-made? I used to have that mentality, but then realised it doesn't matter what method you use to get a smooth surface. Going over the colourable surface several times with a pen only takes a longer time, it doesn't bring any more value to the picture.

Ahh ok.

Yea you can't measure art like that , mainly because art isn't like a job where you get payed more the longer you work, it is based on the personal persons feelings towards the piece and societies current standards. I also hate to admit this because it always urks me but art is also based on popularity slightly now. Mainly because from what i've seen if your popular people will throw 300 dollars in ychs for you even though that pic under their commission chart says its only worth 25 bucks. It also makes it where if someone famous says "This art is beautiful!!!" it automatically gets raised in quality by societies standards.

Your art is really cute man, love the style.

Awwww there so cute

I actually think it's quite adorable. Makes me want to go swimming right now. :smile1:

I love your work. I can remember when I was a Freshman at the music conservatory I attended, and they told us not to compete with the seniors. In four years, most of us were so much better, but art is always for arts sake. I don't know much about drawing nor the programs than can generate images. I just like what I see and wish I could do it. Fortunately, what I do is play organ and piano, and that's okay with me, so ..... great job.

If you drew that piece on paper then scanned it in...your definetly a better artist than me! bringmesunshine p.s I didn't mean to cause any offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back