Not open for further replies.

glamerking

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I'v been wearing for 8+ years now, and I'v recently got bored with it, i'v tried suppositories/enemas, food tricks, and of course peeing and pooing in my diaper. But I was wondering what other exciting/fun things are there to try/do in a diaper?

For example, to poop more, or have an uncontrolled explosion mess, or wearing for fun, or going out in public.

Not sure if this has been asked before, but if it has could you direct me to the thread, thanks!

Jump in a lake with one? Stand in a shower or sit in a bath until the diaper poofs up huge? I don't know lol

Take a break? I realize that's the opposite of what you're asking, but if the thing you find totally fun has become boring and bland, maybe rather than going to ever more extreme lengths to try and recapture it, just take a break. Do something else for a while. Socialize, go out, pick up a sport or something. You'll eventually feel like getting back to diapers and when you do, it will be fun and exciting just wearing.

I did that with my goodnites^^ I would start the bath, lay down and watch the warm water slowly rise over my diaper!

boobybird89 said:
Stand in a shower or sit in a bath until the diaper poofs up huge?
Can't recommend this enough :lol: That's the first thing I ever did when I got a pull-up.

But I have to agree with Archie, if this stuff is all getting boring it's probably time to just put it down for awhile. Give yourself a chance to miss it so when you come back it'll be as fun as ever. Also, I imagine an uncontrollable explosion mess wouldn't be as fun as it sounds... especially cleaning up.

Stopping the diapers for a while might be the right thing to do i guess, btw iv already done the diaper in the shower its fun like you say haha, thanks for the comments so far!

Also I like messing a lot so huge uncontrollable explosions would be fun :)

ArchieRoni said:
Take a break? I realize that's the opposite of what you're asking, but if the thing you find totally fun has become boring and bland, maybe rather than going to ever more extreme lengths to try and recapture it, just take a break. Do something else for a while. Socialize, go out, pick up a sport or something. You'll eventually feel like getting back to diapers and when you do, it will be fun and exciting just wearing.

I completely agree with this, sometimes I have to do this because I will not want to be in diapers if I wore them for a continuously extended period of time. I also believe that taking a break from something you do regularly is healthy for you.

boobybird89 said:
Jump in a lake with one? Stand in a shower or sit in a bath until the diaper poofs up huge? I don't know lol

I've done this in a bath before. i filled up the water and i think my diaper was already a little wet and i just slowly slid into the hot water. it feels really nice. when you get out though, make sure you have something to "protect" any furniture because last time i did it the diaper exploded and all the little gels and insides of the diaper fell out and it was a huge mess to clean up...

Note to self only explode diaper on "Brooklyn Marble".

I've never had a diaper explode from that.

Maybe put a hole in your diaper so that you are wearing one and your brain might automatically relax but then you have to control the flow to stop it leaking too much.

Pour warm water down the front of your diaper until it's full and
hump the nearest pillow. Trust me it feels great

You could also try squishing a banana and putting down the back of your diaper as if youI've messed. It doesn't smell and is easier on the skin.

Reactions: infantwear
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back