Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to do in diapers?

glamerking

Default What to do in diapers?

I'v been wearing for 8+ years now, and I'v recently got bored with it, i'v tried suppositories/enemas, food tricks, and of course peeing and pooing in my diaper. But I was wondering what other exciting/fun things are there to try/do in a diaper?

For example, to poop more, or have an uncontrolled explosion mess, or wearing for fun, or going out in public.

Not sure if this has been asked before, but if it has could you direct me to the thread, thanks!

Jump in a lake with one? Stand in a shower or sit in a bath until the diaper poofs up huge? I don't know lol

Take a break? I realize that's the opposite of what you're asking, but if the thing you find totally fun has become boring and bland, maybe rather than going to ever more extreme lengths to try and recapture it, just take a break. Do something else for a while. Socialize, go out, pick up a sport or something. You'll eventually feel like getting back to diapers and when you do, it will be fun and exciting just wearing.

I did that with my goodnites^^ I would start the bath, lay down and watch the warm water slowly rise over my diaper!

Quote Originally Posted by boobybird89 View Post
    Stand in a shower or sit in a bath until the diaper poofs up huge?
    Can't recommend this enough That's the first thing I ever did when I got a pull-up.

But I have to agree with Archie, if this stuff is all getting boring it's probably time to just put it down for awhile. Give yourself a chance to miss it so when you come back it'll be as fun as ever. Also, I imagine an uncontrollable explosion mess wouldn't be as fun as it sounds... especially cleaning up.

glamerking

Stopping the diapers for a while might be the right thing to do i guess, btw iv already done the diaper in the shower its fun like you say haha, thanks for the comments so far!

Also I like messing a lot so huge uncontrollable explosions would be fun

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Take a break? I realize that's the opposite of what you're asking, but if the thing you find totally fun has become boring and bland, maybe rather than going to ever more extreme lengths to try and recapture it, just take a break. Do something else for a while. Socialize, go out, pick up a sport or something. You'll eventually feel like getting back to diapers and when you do, it will be fun and exciting just wearing.
    I completely agree with this, sometimes I have to do this because I will not want to be in diapers if I wore them for a continuously extended period of time. I also believe that taking a break from something you do regularly is healthy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by boobybird89 View Post
    Jump in a lake with one? Stand in a shower or sit in a bath until the diaper poofs up huge? I don't know lol
    I've done this in a bath before. i filled up the water and i think my diaper was already a little wet and i just slowly slid into the hot water. it feels really nice. when you get out though, make sure you have something to "protect" any furniture because last time i did it the diaper exploded and all the little gels and insides of the diaper fell out and it was a huge mess to clean up...

Note to self only explode diaper on "Brooklyn Marble".