Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best plan of action?

MichaelWeston

Question Best plan of action?

My parents pretty much live with me (even though they have there own house) So I very seldomemly get to wear diapers. When I do I wear bambinos problem being I cannot wear thoes when they are here. But they are hear at my house nearly 24/7. What should I do to get diaper time?

Do they respect your privacy? I can wear whenever I want, because my parents are absolutely fantastic about respecting my personal space and privacy. They don't even barge in when they need to wake me up, they just call me if they absolutely need me even though I am in my room, door closed. This is unfortunately not the case for many people <__<
    Maybe you can go hiking, and then change into nappies and have a nice picnic outside? I do that sometimes for fun.

Oh, forgot to add.. I have moved out and don't see my parents except on summer time!

MichaelWeston

Quote Originally Posted by TyphaHare View Post
    Do they respect your privacy? I can wear whenever I want, because my parents are absolutely fantastic about respecting my personal space and privacy. They don't even barge in when they need to wake me up, they just call me if they absolutely need me even though I am in my room, door closed. This is unfortunately not the case for many people <__<
    Maybe you can go hiking, and then change into nappies and have a nice picnic outside? I do that sometimes for fun.

Oh, forgot to add.. I have moved out and don't see my parents except on summer time!
    They respect my privacy very little, snoopy would be an understatement. I would be afraid someone I know would see me in public...

Ever considered something less revealing, like GoodNites? If you have a closet, as hard as it may be I'd keep the Bambinos tucked away there for those days your parents are away (like a special treat of sorts).

MichaelWeston

Quote Originally Posted by boobybird89 View Post
    Ever considered something less revealing, like GoodNites? If you have a closet, as hard as it may be I'd keep the Bambinos tucked away there for those days your parents are away (like a special treat of sorts).
    I could do Goodnites, that may work. They are honestly my favorite looking. Anyway to order them discreetly? Do they make much noise?

They're cloth backed so as a general rule their quiet. I don't know if there's a way to order them discreetly but you could always get them when your parents are gone say from like a Walgreen's and put them in a box that IS discreet.

If you're looking for a way to stash them without them noticing, I've read of a couple of places you could put them.

If you have your own personal computer, you can store them in the computer case. Large enough to hold a good amount I'd imagine.
    You could also take out a dresser drawer and store them where the drawer used to be, then place the drawer back. (I think that's how it went).

Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy View Post
    My parents pretty much live with me (even though they have there own house) So I very seldomemly get to wear diapers. When I do I wear bambinos problem being I cannot wear thoes when they are here. But they are hear at my house nearly 24/7. What should I do to get diaper time?
    I'm sorry, I'm confused...your parents have their own house...but they stay at your house 24/7? Where is their own house? Is it close to yours? Maybe tell them to go home? What am I missing? are they sick and you need to take care of them? Why are they with you 24/7 if they have their own house? I'm happy to provide advice, but please give us some more info on the situation.

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    I'm sorry, I'm confused...your parents have their own house...but they stay at your house 24/7? Where is their own house? Is it close to yours? Maybe tell them to go home? What am I missing? are they sick and you need to take care of them? Why are they with you 24/7 if they have their own house? I'm happy to provide advice, but please give us some more info on the situation.

-Gus
    You beat me to it, but yeah, this was what I was wondering. Why would your parents being spending that much time at your house unless you aren't independent for a variety of reasons? If you're independent and they're independent, it's time to set some rules. Also, if you have your own place, wouldn't you be at work during the day? So I'm guessing when you come home from work, your parents come over?

I think you should set up a schedule with them where they would come over a couple days a week. That would give you five other days to be on your own. I'm guessing there's more to this story than you've initially stated.

MichaelWeston

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post

-Gus
    They live a few blocks from me, they stay at my house, because. honestly I do not know why. But I feel rude saying going away when they want to spend time at my house. My house is larger and I have more properties (My fathers green house is here). 24/7 is a exaggeration also, more like 3-6 hours 6 days a week. They sleep at there house, eat dinner there (some night) etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    You beat me to it, but yeah, this was what I was wondering. Why would your parents being spending that much time at your house unless you aren't independent for a variety of reasons? If you're independent and they're independent, it's time to set some rules. Also, if you have your own place, wouldn't you be at work during the day? So I'm guessing when you come home from work, your parents come over?

I think you should set up a schedule with them where they would come over a couple days a week. That would give you five other days to be on your own. I'm guessing there's more to this story than you've initially stated.
    I own a company. I used to be a police office. Quit in February and started my own company. Most days I do not go into the office. I have the luxury of working from home.