• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seabass83

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey. Not sure how to write an introduction, as I have never publicly (or even privately) acknowledged that this type of lifestyle is a part of who I am. I'm not really sure how to classify myself. I have been attracted to diapers since I was about 10 years old, when I found a stash of baby stuff from when I was a baby. I tried on a diaper, and even though I was so young, knew that something felt right. For the last 20 years, I have laid low, sneaking diapers when I could, and once I moved out on my own, have periodically ordered them online. I am a long time lurker on this site, usually using it for tips on how to reconcile my thoughts on this "white passenger" that has always been with me. Still to this day, I am not exactly sure what the draw is. Possibly it is helpful in coping with the daily stressors we all experience. I guess I'm not sure. But to make a long story short, I am a 31 year old guy who lives in minnesota, and I wear diapers whenever I can find any alone time ( which isn't much when you take into account 2 jobs, a 7 year old son, and a wife).
P.S. Sorry for the lack of paragraph format. It is not so easy to type a long spiel on my cell phone. Thanks for taking the time to read this. :)

After reading this, I realize I didn't really much about myself. I love to golf, bowl, fish, and pretty much anything that involves being outdoors in the beautiful state I am priveleged to live in.

Nice, I was born in Grand Forks ND which isn't too far out from Minnie. I totally understand the sneaking of that white passenger, but stopped worrying once I was on my own and my bedwetting proved diapers are more than just a treat.

I read books, collect video games and just enjoy chillin out overall.

Hi bird. Thanks for taking the time to read my long, drawn out post. I also enjoy video games. The wife and kid took a little vacation, so I'm putting in a lot of skyrim hours tonight

What systems do you own and what do you mainly play? I have mostly retro systems like the NES, SNES, Genesis but I do have a 360. Lately I've been on a Gears of War 3 kick on the 360, I play a lot of shooters on that console..

I have a 360, but the disc drive went out so now I just use it for streaming Netflix and vudu. I also have an NES, SNES, and a ps3. I very rarely get time to play games anymore, so when they are gone, I hit it pretty hard :) I usually play sports games, but also enjoy first person shooters like modern warfare, and of course, the elder scrolls/fallout type games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back