Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers for bigger kids

Default Diapers for bigger kids

Does anyone have any experience with babylove sleepynights diapers or huggies drynites diapers? I know they're designed for older kids, so they probably won't look like real diapers, but do they at least feel like diapers when you put them on? And if you tried them, did you like them?

I typically wear Goodnites, and they say that it looks like real underwear...yea to a BLIND person. I mean to be honest they look just like bigger training pants, and yes they do feel like a diaper. I love them but I wish that they had tabs instead of the pull up design. Just my personal preference, easier to change.

Also I've noticed a trend with diaper companies, diapers keep getting smaller because they want to force kids out if them. Which is a BAD marketing move but that's what their doing.

MichaelWeston

Quote Originally Posted by Flutters View Post
    I typically wear Goodnites, and they say that it looks like real underwear...yea to a BLIND person. I mean to be honest they look just like bigger training pants, and yes they do feel like a diaper. I love them but I wish that they had tabs instead of the pull up design. Just my personal preference, easier to change.

Also I've noticed a trend with diaper companies, diapers keep getting smaller because they want to force kids out if them. Which is a BAD marketing move but that's what their doing.
    Goodnites are a pretty good option, I have a 34 inch waist, and they fit me fine. :P

Most definitely =P Idk why they are making smaller diapers for the kids because each child is different so no need to force anybody out of them, keep training the kids and raising, no need for marketing to do that.

I'm telling ya! Obama!

Quote Originally Posted by Flutters View Post
    So I ended up buying Babylove diapers and they definitely felt like diapers. And yes, they DO look like diapers, so so much for trying to imitate real underwear. I would also appreciate if they had tabs, but otherwise I'm pretty happy with them

I have tried a few like goodnites and drynites and they do feel like diapers but they are thin pull ups though but they have a stretchy waistband and they can fit me pretty well.

I tried huggies drynites a long time ago, and I couldn't get into them , not that they didn't fit, but they just leaked. I just prefare to wear real baby nappies while I can get into them. I've heard libero diapers are good but never tried them.
    They make diapers for older kids

To me, they are just pull ups. I'd rather have something much more absorbent so to me they are just a step down.