FeekaDimension

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
OK maybe not the best ever but...

Journeys Shoes carries a line of Disney shoes called the "Young at Heart" line and they are AMAZING... they have Disney characters all over them and the best part is that they are identical to the children's versions that they sell at Journey's Kids! They have ones with vintage Disney characters on them, Disney Princesses, Disney Villains, etc...

I need to get me a pair or two soon.

FeekaDimension said:
OK maybe not the best ever but...

Journeys Shoes carries a line of Disney shoes called the "Young at Heart" line and they are AMAZING... they have Disney characters all over them and the best part is that they are identical to the children's versions that they sell at Journey's Kids! They have ones with vintage Disney characters on them, Disney Princesses, Disney Villains, etc...

I need to get me a pair or two soon.

That's awesome. I'd love to get some too, but my feet really need the support I get from New Balance. I suppose I could wear the Disney shoes for a little bit around the house!

do you have a link?

I went to the site, but I don't see the "Young at Heart" and searching for it, does not work.

awesome thanks!

I think this is a really good thing it is awesome that journey's has these shoes.

Too bad my feet are too big, I'm just gonna have to make do with my vans (my feet were too big for Chuck Taylor all-stars so I had to get chili pepper red vans and rethread them with white shoelaces).

Wow. They actually have stuff in even my shoe size! My bare foot is usually bigger then most people's shoe's actually half the time. I take a size 15.5 apparently and if you wear a size 12.5 or less my bare foot is in fact bigger then your shoe. I usually have to order online just to find shoes in my size at all anyways but I'm surprised they go to size 16 on some their stuff. :smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back