Thread: Footy Pajamas!

Post Footy Pajamas!

Ok so I've tried looking around for some good onesie pjs and I'm REALLY picky. I found this one site called the-all-in-one-company. They do custom pjs but they are so expensive like 100+, which is currently around $150+. So I'm trying to find a cute onesie with a hood and fox/wolf ears and is all fuzzy. Preferable not so expensive

Did I mention I'm picky ^^

If you have a smaller build (these pajamas come in Juniors sizes, which are smaller than regular Women's sizes) and you don't mind having cheaper PJs, here's an option from WebUndies.

http://www.webundies.com/wf140475us....FQgtaQodCO8PhQ

There are lots of fox and wolf footie pajamas out there, though. Just google "Fox Footie Pajamas" or "Fox Kigurumi" for dozens of options.

I just bought myself my first footie pajama ever for my birthday :3 Found it from ebay! They sell like hundreds of different kinds!
    I was going to make one for myself but I noticed it is actually cheaper to order one from abroad than actually make it from scratch.. kinda bummer actually. I'm getting one with a skeleton print on it, and the hood part is a skull haha.

I don't know where you live tho.. like, are you american? Isn't Amazon better then to search for a footie than the ebay I recommended? Oh! You should also search what Etsy can offer!