Bead maze toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's one at the library where I volunteer! I like to play with it when no one's around.

That and the magnet table. I love to sit and push all of the little white bead things into a big pile in the center with the bull dozer.

*Raises hand* me :eek:, but I haven't seen one of those in years !

Oh man, I played with those way past their normal recommended age. I used to call it the "roller-coaster" toy. Whee!

egor said:
That and the magnet table. I love to sit and push all of the little white bead things into a big pile in the center with the bull dozer.

Oh yes, the magnet table. Yes, I've sneaked playing with those things. Once you have children or grandchildren, you just HAVE to help your little kids play with these sort of toys. Yes, they need lots and lots of help...teeheehee.

every single person I know plays with those things while they think no one is looking. I know because I've seen them do it. no one knows why it's so entertaining but man it is really entertaining.

I'm never around one, but I want to play with one again so bad.

egor said:

The what? I don't seem to recall this toy.

I remember that thing! I can't tell you how many times I have wanted to sit there and play like I used to when I was little.
Every now and then when I go to the doctor, they have a "kiddie" movie playing on a T.V. They usually play Disney movies. :)

It must be a doctor/library thing, i used to love them when i was a little pup.
Last time i was in the waiting room at the vets (hospital) i went and played with their one and my friend who was waiting with me asked what i was doing.
I replied loudly if i played with it they might see to me sooner to get me out of the room away from the normal people ;)
Hehe if only they knew!

starpup said:
It must be a doctor/library thing, i used to love them when i was a little pup.
Last time i was in the waiting room at the vets (hospital) i went and played with their one and my friend who was waiting with me asked what i was doing.
I replied loudly if i played with it they might see to me sooner to get me out of the room away from the normal people ;)
Hehe if only they knew!

Yes, that is true massively, I admit to playing with one when no one was looking, and yes they also have those cubes at those doctors offices that I played with when no one was looking. So yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back