Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bead maze toy.

Default Bead maze toy.

By raise of hands, who else goes into a doctors office or wherever, and sees a baby toy similar to this, http://www.amazon.com/Kaylee-Ryan-Ci...RH8269B1WK7HTX, and really wants to play with it? I think this particular toy has always had my eye, might have to get one on my next spending spree.

There's one at the library where I volunteer! I like to play with it when no one's around.

That and the magnet table. I love to sit and push all of the little white bead things into a big pile in the center with the bull dozer.

*Raises hand* me , but I haven't seen one of those in years !

Oh man, I played with those way past their normal recommended age. I used to call it the "roller-coaster" toy. Whee!

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    That and the magnet table. I love to sit and push all of the little white bead things into a big pile in the center with the bull dozer.
    Oh yes, the magnet table. Yes, I've sneaked playing with those things. Once you have children or grandchildren, you just HAVE to help your little kids play with these sort of toys. Yes, they need lots and lots of help...teeheehee.

every single person I know plays with those things while they think no one is looking. I know because I've seen them do it. no one knows why it's so entertaining but man it is really entertaining.

I'm never around one, but I want to play with one again so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    The what? I don't seem to recall this toy.

I remember that thing! I can't tell you how many times I have wanted to sit there and play like I used to when I was little.
    Every now and then when I go to the doctor, they have a "kiddie" movie playing on a T.V. They usually play Disney movies.