• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from central New York!:3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superdaddy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hi there 19 m daddy coming out of lurking!:3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Justcallmedaddy and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please take a moment and tell us more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

egor said:
Hello Justcallmedaddy and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please take a moment and tell us more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Thanks for the welcome Egor! I've had a good amount of time on the site and I get the whole deal with new people and I see that its very friendly as people notice you and I'm definitely hoping I can become a part of the community!

I play guitar, just for fun really, I'm not amazing by any means, heh, but I am proud to say for the few years I took lessons I learned a lot and I really like it. I played football in high school, but I played ice hockey for way longer, ending in high school. I'd like to possibly play again in college, I've been enjoying running/walking in my free time from work over this summer and as the school year starts I'm going to start weight lifting again in my college's athletic center. That being said, by the end of august my free time is going to become limited between my school work, my job, my workouts, and any other future engagements that may appear.

I mention the story based rp in my intro just because a few months ago I met another dl over the internet and we began this story type thing in a skype instant message chatroom and i began taking our entries and combining them into one story. After a while I began doing a few brainstorms for small stories and I guess I could say I picked up a small interest in writing small stories, I've been thinking about starting to put some time into a few and maybe putting them up somewhere just on deviantart or something just to see how they'd be received and if people like my stories I'd start writing here and there whenever possible. It's really fun to be able to share the experience too!

I love watching cartoons with my brother, mlp, rick and morty, gravity falls, star vs the forces of evil, we love em all! I like a lot of different kinds of music, and I love hearing new stuff I can get into!

Hope this isn't too vague, this place is still rather new to me but I like the strong emphasis on positive interaction. Definitely feel free to friend me or send a message if you like! :3
-Daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back