Status
Not open for further replies.

foxkits

One day at a time
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I have seen a lot of baby fur and diaper art with messy wet diapers .
It's getting more and more I dont mind some wet pampers but not all the time.
As a kit yes it happend but my mind is not focused on it .

Being little we are not thinking of being messy its play, cartoon, snacks and cuddle time.
It's starting to get bad on FA no wonder some furs are down on us.

To me its like posting crotch shots all over my page eewwwwwwwwwwww.
Can't they tone it down and the poopy ones turn me off realy eewwwwwww.
Us babyfurs are to be more cute then gross.
My thoughts

Get out there and start paying for a bunch of the kinds of pics you want to see.

I have !

foxkits said:

Then you're doing your part. It's the market at work. I can't say as I really care what art others are paying for. I can browse onto the next with minimal difficulty if I don't enjoy them.

Well for a long time it was very few most artist's would not draw messy diapers.
Then a few popular artist did now every ones doing it because they did .

foxkits said:
Well for a long time it was very few most artist's would not draw messy diapers.
Then a few popular artist did now every ones doing it because they did .

As someone who has never commissioned a messy diaper pic and doesn't particularly anticipate doing so, I still say good! If that's what people want, people will follow the money and all will be well. I don't have the least concern that this will damage the reputation of babyfurs (mostly because I think anyone who cares is being silly).

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of the wet art. I really don't like messy art. I find it gross. I don't mind seeing wet art, but just not something I really like.

I only get art with my character in a dry diaper.

Whenever I draw nappies, I make a clean version and link to a version with wet or messy nappy.
People really like wetting and messing on diaper art, so I gotta keep my audience happy.

TyphaHare said:
Whenever I draw nappies, I make a clean version and link to a version with wet or messy nappy.
People really like wetting and messing on diaper art, so I gotta keep my audience happy.
Then why do so many like messy kind of art.
Why are some so hooked on this.

foxkits said:

Not trying to be rude but I could ask you the same question? Why do you like nothing but clean diapers? Why are you so hooked on it? People will like what they like, especially in our community. Our community has everything about it that society says "NO!!!" too, but we are put into a situation where we had to realize we should just be the way we are with in reason.

Also no matter how messy or clean a diaper is it won't matter to anyone else. They will mock it anyways. Since diapers are meant for one thing and diapers also have a negative stigma that comes with them from the media and public, people will automatically see a diaper as filthy and nasty. Its like when you cross a garbage can that is clean but since you know garbage goes in their your brain will trigger you to maybe hold your breath and what not.

Don't worry about what others think of you because personally there is way WAAAAAY worst stuff on FA.
--------------------------------

On a final note I always find it funny how on FA some people will mock babyfurs and then the second you go to their account its covered in penises and other kinds of fluids.

think maybe you could just be a bit more tolerant/understanding/accepting... i mean you fucking wear diapers for fun.... common man, why so judgemental, only your own bent on your own kink is tolerable for the WORLD WIDE WEB???? seriously?.....

kratox said:
Not trying to be rude but I could ask you the same question? Why do you like nothing but clean diapers? Why are you so hooked on it? People will like what they like, especially in our community. Our community has everything about it that society says "NO!!!" too, but we are put into a situation where we had to realize we should just be the way we are with in reason.

Also no matter how messy or clean a diaper is it won't matter to anyone else. They will mock it anyways. Since diapers are meant for one thing and diapers also have a negative stigma that comes with them from the media and public, people will automatically see a diaper as filthy and nasty. Its like when you cross a garbage can that is clean but since you know garbage goes in their your brain will trigger you to maybe hold your breath and what not.

Don't worry about what others think of you because personally there is way WAAAAAY worst stuff on FA.

On a final note I always find it funny how on FA some people will mock babyfurs and then the second you go to their account its covered in penises and other kinds of fluids.

This entirely sums up my opinion.

kratox said:

Well, it's considered sexually normal to be attracted to the human body and genitals. Fetishy stuff is more ''deviant'' and thus people vary in their acceptance of it.

foxkits said:

I think it's kinda like "why do some people like chocolate ice cream and some like vanilla ice cream" kinda thing. Everyone will tell you a different tale, and taste is really not something which can be debated or analyzed.

I did not mean to afend any one .
I rember the clean art for baby furs on FA been one there a long time yes I like the cute stuff.
Yes I'm not turned on to the x rated art eather but it's there.
Not into the balloon padding eather but was hoping for a warm hearted talk of the change in how in the last year or two.
What you thought of it was all .
Going back to my corner now .

Its always been around, i think artists and the people who commission the pieces are just a bit less hesitant to share it these days as it does seem less frowned upon now than it did years ago.
Whenever i see artwork of my fursona it is like i am looking into a mirror, sometimes these pieces of art reflect how i see myself, or, how i imagine myself.
And well, there's no way in the world im going to take pics of my real self dirty or wet to share with those that know this side of me, however the pieces i have had commissioned of my fursona that follow this theme i have happily showed friends, and have them framed and on display in my kennel :)

(Also i kind of thought we were a support community and i am dissapointed to have read one of the earlier replies in this thread :( )

I don't care for wet/messy art either. I usually subscribe to clean (in both senses) bf art. But whatever people want I guess.

Dude, no one is forcing you to click on it or see it. If someone pays for a diaper commission of their furry oc or w/e and it happens to be a wet/messy picture, oh well. You can block tags on FA. Use the damned tag blacklist.

I absolutely hate people who complain about this when there is a blacklist you can use to block it.

----------

Edit #2
And further more, Why do people go out of their way to look at this stuff if they don't like it? You're obviously clicking on it if you're seeing it. . . The thumbnails are small enough that you shouldn't see anything gross. . . or you know, USE THE DAMN BLACKLIST AND BLACKLIST "MESS" "MESSY" "WET"

Last edited:
AddyShadows said:
Dude, no one is forcing you to click on it or see it. If someone pays for a diaper commission of their furry oc or w/e and it happens to be a wet/messy picture, oh well. You can block tags on FA. Use the damned tag blacklist.
I absolutely hate people who complain about this when there is a blacklist you can use to block it .

----------

Edit #2
And further more, Why do people go out of their way to look at this stuff if they don't like it? You're obviously clicking on it if you're seeing it. . . The thumbnails are small enough that you shouldn't see anything gross. . . or you know, USE THE DAMN BLACKLIST AND BLACKLIST "MESS" "MESSY" "WET"

Ok when I browse fa it pops up ok you try browsing you'll see it shows up.
There no need to hate is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back