Not open for further replies.

Leilana

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
How did you make yourself wet the diaper for the first time? Did you sit on the toilet? Or did you just imagine you are sitting there? How long did it take you to start?

Uhm if i remember right i was just standing up just closing my eyes and trying to relax while i felt the diaper filling up :3 didnt really take that long because i had held back for a while

Damn, can't remember the exact situation even though it was only a year ago. But I remember it being very easy. I could do it standing up or sitting down, but not while laying down. I'm still trying to train how to pee while laying down since that would make my mornings so much easier >_<!

Do you have problems wetting the diaper? Is that why you ask?
A lot of people need to train their brain to do it since we are so conditioned not to "go" with our clothes on.

No, I'm planning on trying it for the first time so I'm just curious how it works :)

When you get the urge while wearing a pamper just relax .
If you cant just think your going in a toilet the thing is to relax.
In time its easier the more you do it .

I didn't have that much trouble with it, at least not standing. The bigger problem (so to speak) was going with an erection, since at the time, this was all inherently exciting. That took some time and practice but I got it all worked out.

During my first time, I had already read up over here on people having troubles during their first time, and did my best not to replicate them. My first time, I didn't let my bladder fill up too much, I didn't drink more fluids than I normally do, and I stayed standing. It took a little bit of effort to get the flow started, but I didn't have to push too hard (which was another thing I was trying to avoid). Soon after a bit of practice, wetting became natural.

Thank you so much for your replies. What you said actually leads me to my other question: Does this lead to having accidents? I'm not gonna go full time with diapers and I'd hate to loose bladder control... Is it a real danger or am I being paranoid?

There is no danger of losing control of your bladder as long as there is no nerve damage. The brain acts as a control center for urination and as long as the nerve fiber from the brain to the bladder remain intact you'll be fine. Enjoy your wet diapers😄

Leilana said:
Thank you so much for your replies. What you said actually leads me to my other question: Does this lead to having accidents? I'm not gonna go full time with diapers and I'd hate to loose bladder control... Is it a real danger or am I being paranoid?

If, when you finally get wetting down, you spend effort trying to be relaxed all the time to go at the slightest sense of need, you might get into the habit of doing so and take some time to readjust and remember that you're not wearing. It took me a full weekend of doing that to notice anything when I switched back and it was just a momentary twinge of "Should I go? Nope, not wearing a diaper". That didn't appeal to me, so I haven't pursued it further. I've been 24/7 lately and at more than two months, I've experienced no degredation or anything of the sort, since I maintain typical toilet type habits of waiting until I feel a significant need to go. From past experience, the only discontinuity I expect when I go back to underpants will be the lack of thickness and crinkle, and an appreciation for the convenience of toilets.

I stood in front of the toilet my first time.

There are still times that I really have to go, but can't so I just head back to the bathroom and stand in front of the toilet, back towards the toilet, while tapping on my phone playing a game. It gets my brain off of "not sitting on a toilet" and lets it go after a moment.

I've been able to let go while sitting down more and more often now.

Lying down, I'm still training on that, but have a couple of times, but was pointing the wrong way and it comes out the top and my brain is like WTF :lol:

I'm about 2 or 3 weeks into wearing now. After the first few days, it gets so much more easier to just let it go... just make sure you're wearing before you let go :sweatdrop:

I had to sit on a toilet with the diaper pulled up between my legs. The more I diet it, the easier it became. Can wet in pretty much any position now -- even walking to some degree.

At the time I was foisting baby diapers and pull-ups from siblings and relatives so they didn't even fit around me. So maybe that was part of having to sit on the toilet. I also was totally unaware of others like me - and so I had no frame of reference for how one might use the bathroom while not, you know, being in the bathroom. The more I used and the more experienced I had, the more I learned. And so then the more how I used diapers changed.

Leilana said:
How did you make yourself wet the diaper for the first time? Did you sit on the toilet? Or did you just imagine you are sitting there? How long did it take you to start?

Hi there!

My first time was difficult as well, but you can take some simple steps for your first wetting. I had problems just letting loose all the way when I finally got back into wearing, before was easy; I knew the diaper was made to absorb stuff so I just let go. When I got back I had to do it slowly or in bursts. One way to help with this can be being well hydrated so you don't have to force yourself to open up, you'll let go pretty naturally. Start slow and then let it flow. It feels good but takes some practice getting back to learn how to use diapers again while unlearning the urge to head to the bathroom.

Thank you all for sharing your experiences, I appreciate it a lot :)

Well, the first time I wet I was young and rather... immature. It was pretty difficult because I was a little too excited at the time. I'm sure pretty much all of the guys here have experienced that. Relaxing wouldn't work so I ended up just standing up and trying to force it out for like 5 minutes until I finally got a flow. Took quite awhile to not get aroused every time I put a diaper on but thankfully it's gotten much easier.

The first time I wet was in a makeshift. It was very difficult. I think I was more worried about it leaking than anything. After getting into real diapers, it was very easy. The first time wetting laying down, something went wrong in the plumbing somewhere and I got a pretty sharp pain in my back. I walked about half hunched over for about 2 days and said 'I'd never do that again'. I tried it again about a month later anyways. It was a lot easier (and less painful). Now, after much practice, I'm starting to get where I can wet in any position.

My first time for me was standing in front of a toilet. Took me about a month via forcing myself. Somehow I was eventually able to do it relaxed but I'm still limited to only to be able to in the restroom. Working on that part.

My first time wetting was just over a decade ago. I had gotten comfortable in bed, diapered, and used some gentle self-talk to help guide me into the right mindset. Thoughts of how much I would enjoy it (I had been fantasizing about this moment for years), what a baby I was, helplessness, etc. And then it seemed to happen naturally. I can go now in all positions, walking and lying down.

Patience will get you where you want to be. :eek: It takes time to undo the mental block of potty training.

Get your self some good premium diapers like Dry 24/7's in your correct size, then relax and remember you are wearing a premium diaper that you can trust. When I first started to wear 24/7 for my OAB I was always worried that it would leak. Once I over came the fear of leaks I now wet any where any time with out trying to hold it once I start to wet due to a fear of leaking.

I had it easier since my bladder gives me no choice it just releases but I no longer try to stop the flow as I am now at peace with using diapers and I trust my diaper to do its job.

Once you trust your diaper you will probably find it easier to wet on demand and remember people can't tell you are peeing unless you make a face or change your deminer while it's happening and don't keep checking for leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back